Looking for the best Electric Longboard out there! - COLLEGE INNOVATION - - HIGH BUDGET -

Seletec the Boosted board dual+ and the Evolve bamboo GT 2 in 1. Let’'s see how long shipping will take

oh wow that looks amazing… and its two decks laminated together and then shaped?

you give me ideas. I think i’m going to try something like this. I need to get away from boxes. they’re a pain in the ass.

I’m still working on the electronic portion but will post the whole build once I get done. I hand crafted the entire board which took forever. A buddy of mine painted it. Since I got your attention I still need to send that Raptor back to you to fixe again. I’ll send it with a detail of all issues. Thanks Damon

1 Like

Not the way I built it. Maybe if I had a CNC. I hand crafted the entire board. It took probably 20 hrs

So what happend to this project in the end? I don’t really understand the idea of wasting a research budget on boards for the kids to ride on. With that sort of money you could actually buy all the material you need for some serious innovation and experimentation.

Very nice …what did you use as a laminate ?

Nope!!! This stinks of scam.

3 Likes

at the end we ordered an Evolve GT, also I build a board by myself just for testing to see how this vehicle could really change the way people commute. Thanks for your cooperation…

Awesome college innovation then :smiley:

1 Like