Looking for similar ripetde R1 deck

I like the 1st from left

That is like a beer store cruiser. It has been a popular one for me

Wow! I also go snowboarding, so I love that shape like a powder boards. Thank you @Neikie .

i like your grip job

Thank you! I bought this and cut it myself.

1 Like

you just gave me an idea for a grip job

I end it up using this one

If your not sticker shy a Powell Flight deck - shape 280 would make a badass eSk8 for hitting the poll/park…

Is the price a problem? If not riptide sells the deck only now for 119$. Personally I love it!

I wouldn’t support the rip-off company “(ride-)riptide” as long as they are ripping off the real “RipTide” aka Alphamail (Brad). On the one hand you have made in china, the other a high quality American product developed and manufactured by the company themselves.

1 Like

What?! They asked permissions for the the name. They’re a decent cheaper alternative to more expensive eboards with a proper support. I do agree that when possible we should support USA manufacturing.

No they haven’t. Brad asked them to cease trading with his name, they said they wouldn’t call them selves riptide any more, and would go by ride-riptide. Brad didn’t agree to this, regardless all they did was register a website called ride-riptide but continue to refer to them selves as “Riptide”. So they didn’t keep their word there either.

1 Like