Looking for Pneumatic Wheels

I am minutes away from doing a cnc order for my wheels. I am only ordering a few sets. They will sell out fast. If you want a set. Now’s the time to pre pay. $350 everything included (single drive hub)

2 Likes

Spoke with some people’s about it who work there. ETA end of October.

I will take a set. Remind me your email to prepay? Also want to ask if you can do a custom enclosure for attaching to a loaded chubby unicorn deck, you said white abs was easy available near you? Don’t have exact dimensions yet, but needs to fit 12s4p 1865 pack and 4 VESC.

Paypal is: [email protected]

I can make your enclosure with precise dimensions for $80 in white. Still may need you send me that deck to pull it off well. May also need to make a gasket to get a good seal too.

4 vesc’s? Dayum!!!

Great, should get the battery next week (2 of the @oriol360 12s2p packs wired parallel) and confirm layout placement fit etc. Need to accommodate 4WD 107mm ABEC layout. Though may be worth it to shoot you the deck to get it done right, let me look into how cheaply I can ship it 2 ways.

1 Like

Has anyone ever tried go-kart wheels? Stumbled upon these today. Certainly some retrofitting would needed, and I’m not sure about the size, this model seems gigantic but perhaps there are some smaller form factors for go-carts?

http://mo-bo.de/product_info.php?info=p590_mo-bo-dynasty-fun-tuning-set--rain--fuer-mo-bo-800-watt-und-1300-watt.html

Maybe the rim below, a mountainboard truck w adapter bearings, and a custom drive wheel adapter?