Looking for a good deal on TSG Pass Carbon black with red logo

Snowbitch had L in my link for €200

Do they ship to the U.S. @banjaxxed ?

not sure actually

Holly sh!t @banjaxxed, I don’t know how the hell I missed this deal.

However it seems they won’t ship to USA

Maybe we can have someone as a middle man?

A bunch of people were having problems with Snow Bitch (helmets scratched, dinged, and plaster marks on arrival). Now sure if it is the best place to order or not…

Are you doing a group buy again soon? I didn’t get my order from your previous one coz they didn’t have the color and size that I wanted.

Hope they learned from that

So I got my large helmet tonight, the equipment is pretty nice, extremely well made and attention to detail is impressive.

As stated on my original post my head was 57.5cm, according to Tsg size sheet, the correct size should be M (56-58cm), however as I couldn’t find any M and the some people suggested to get one size up for the carbon version, I choose the L (58-60cm) from Amazon.

The fitment of the L was good, it first tight, I need to press the helmet from the top in order fit it in my head, the checks are a little pressed against the check pads, once it’s on it fits good, maybe a little in the snug but just a tad, I guess it’ll loose a bit with a couple of uses.

All in all I’m pretty happy with my helmet, for those that are thinking about getting a Tsg Pass Carbon, get one size up.

1 Like

Oops, I’m away on holiday not sure if mines been delivered or not thinking I shoulda gone L not S, we’ll see how it goes

Got mine from Sickboards.nl

good luck finding the carbon one at a decent price…

I got the last blue one…i think on the planet lol

Ok guys, new update.

I had to return the Large helmet, I didn’t feel right, too much pressure over my cheeks and very difficult to slide into my head and even more difficult to remove it.

The carbon version is definitely 2 sizes smaller than the fitment sheet, so be aware

Ok update, arrived home to find my delivered small carbon helmet. While I was away I snuck into my motorbike equipment and found another Schuberth C3 in size 54/55, that is snug without being uncomfortable which gave me hope.

The TSG is pretty much the same size but has magnetically held cheekpads, they were squashing my cheeks in.

I have to hide it now since the financial controller is back shortly,

Plan: don’t ditch cheekpads, instead put them under some heavy books for a couple of days

Where did you buy your helmet from?, how much did you pay for it?

Do you feel the helmet is comfortable?, I’m going two sizes up.

Haha do you mean the wife :joy::joy:

@Eboosted Snowbitch.com €199. I have another Schuberth a S1 & that is a 56/57 and is roomier esp. the cheeks, but I don’t really need the space I have an Arai shaped head, what impressed me with TSG is that they have 4(I think) shell sizes rather than just padding out different sizes, the magnetic cheeks are cool, I think I will run the regular visor for winking :wink:

@JLabs you know I do. I must get a can of spray muck to sully new buys with…liquid muck is that a thing?

Where are you located @banjaxxed? I tried to order but snowbitch does not have the option to ship to USA or South America only to EU.

Would you help me calling them to see if they could ship it to Texas?

Ireland, Try +420 777 559 884 dude

i tried emailing them as well. I didn’t get an answer. I’m still looking for a large as well

Hey @DilatedPupils I have a brand new Carbon Pass Large if you are interested, I was going to return it on Monday as it was too small for me.