Looking for a Dual motor build $1200-$1400 ready

Hey guys after getting rid of my evolve and selling all my parts here I got that itch to ride again so now in the market for a new build.

I have around $1400 to spend, I know what parts are worth but I respect your time for the build and configuration so be reasonable.im also located in NYC.

Let me know what you guys have, and get me on a board again.

Thanks,

Chris

Still looking guys.

Hit up @Kaly I’m not sure how much his boards run but they look fantastic

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the heads up. I reached out to him but have not heard back from him yet.

Both @torqueboards and @oriol360 sell some badass boards. If you want super badass, not your frikkin neck back to Tuesday check out @psychotiller and @longhairedboy.

1 Like

We might be able to set you up with a really nice urethane dual set up with a mix of solid new and used parts for $1400. Would require a little bit of trust on your part, We have a treasure chest of parts.

Thanks I would be interested to discuss, trust is not an issue at all. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

My boards are expensive because I keep all the leftovers for myself because i’m greedy and also so i can do EXTREMELY valuable research like this:

That’s the new Scraptor that @JohnnyMeduse and I spent ALL WEEKEND prototyping and sweating over. It uses VIP LEAF SPRING ™ technology and 3M blue tape for performance.

7 Likes

LMAO… Thats an awesome build I love it!

1 Like

I recommend you build one… not only will you be happy, but able to troubleshoot things yourself and not have to rely on some company to “get back to you”

I have 2 production boards from TB, and MEB

good luck!

I already have and I do agree that its a good feeling that you have built the board, and sold a bunch of extra parts I had from another build, There is however getting a board from someone who really knows what their doing that can put that extra bit of “juju” into a build.