Looking for a battery in Australia

Real bored of charging lipos individually. Anyone in Oz looking to sell something that looks like a Space Cell or similar? Switch and BMS optional. I just want a battery solution that I don’t have to start from scratch on. Show me what you got?

where are you based ?

oh. What is that? I am in the Melbourne.

I will soon have a Space Cell w/o switch and BMS on sale

How soon is soon? And you will be removing these from the Space Cell? Any idea how many cycles it has completed? Where you located?

Maybe 80-100 cycles, not sure about the exact number. Still goes strong. Yes I would like to have the Enertion BMS but can sell a different BMS with Antispark Vedder switch (both brand new). I am in Sydney.

Need the pack another month or two …

Cool. Keep me in mind when you are ready to sell.

why dont you just wire in a bms to charge your lipos like a bestech…you can wire one in to the lipos you have…what do u have

Right now just running a 6S using x2 turnigy 5000mah 3s 25C.

And yes, I think you are right, I should spend the time to researching a 9S BMS and getting an extra battery, charging port, E switch etc etc. Seems a lot of people struggle with charge and discharge ratings I would prefer an all in one solution so I didn’t have to do that research, but it doesn’t seem like my current budget will be able to accommodate that.

if 6s is doing the job keep it and add bms + voltmeter+charge port ill heres a link to what i built i done this 1 for about 200 euros u already have lipos so a 6s bms from bestech 30+shipping and then wire+bits and bobs u might get out for 60 or 70

6S is getting me to and from work OK. But I can’t really go any where else on the board during the day unless I want to take the batteries pretty low. So I think either way I am going for a 9S upgrade.

Yes I have actually already read through that thread once before, though I think I am going to have to go through it a few more times to really absorb all the info.

One thing I have noticed reading other threads is that some people say yes you could use a 10S BMS for 9S and some people say no you should not.

I think I just have a fear (mainly due to my lack of knowledge) of shorting something out and burning down my apartment building.

Oh and thank you for taking the time to reply on this thread.

never use a 10s to charge 9s just build a 10s if u go with 10s 5x2s lipos its easy to wire

I think I will be sticking with 9S for now. Just a lot more 10S BMS’ for sale out in the wild and a lot of people on here saying it can charge a 9S, you just leave one pin unused.

Simply not true with Bestech bms. If you leave one pin open, the bms will think you have a low cell and shut down the instant you turn it on.

@Namasaki Would you mind taking a look at this link http://www.bestechpower.com/333v9spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D266.html This is the one I want right?

I recommend this one for 9s It can handle 80a continuous and up to 250a peak discharge and 20a charge. It has over temp protection External short protection Over voltage protection Under voltage protection Over current protection And a dependable built in E-switch http://www.bestechpower.com/333v9spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D223V1.html