Look like a new Evolve is on the way

Go watch SocalLegend Joeā€™s video. I really do like how clean the inside is

3 Likes

Capture%20_2019-05-12-07-40-12

Iā€™m confused where they get their info fromā€¦:smile:

2 Likes

They must be using/saying burst current which is 13a, 8a cont.

3 Likes

The math just isnā€™t there for me on the 35e in 4p config. I like the refinements and the app. But the cell choice in my opinion wasnā€™t up to par.

lol Joe says theyā€™re ā€œ30Qā€ cells

1 Like

Same as he did with the boosted releaseā€¦

1 Like

Oops I did it again

Will delivery be from China?

I must say after watching this video, this is one of the best constructed battery i have ever seen in an eskate. I would be super interested to know the thickness of the PCB they have used and if its a specific composite to allow that much flex or just standard FR4.

If they sold these 4p holders and custom nickel strips as a separate they could be awesome for diy boards . . . doubt this will ever happen tho.

IMO this battery design is a huge step forwards in eskate construction methods. If more boards used packs designed like this it would be great.

14 Likes

Did they cut off Boston entirely cause he violated their NDA?

None of his ā€œpremiereā€ videos about the GTR went online.

1 Like

Donā€™t know but he should be haha. What a messā€¦ If evolve was my company i would be mad as ****

I believe heā€™s been told to hold off releasing anything until everybody elseā€™s stuffā€™s been sorted :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No, they will dispatch from local distributors

1 Like

I invite you to one up them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

not finished my last 2 battery packs yet and already getting ideas about things id like to change :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think @blasto did something cool with his on battery on the haya

Didnā€™t look at it though

1 Like

@blasto as been experiment with PCB and battery for at least 2 year (and a bit more I think). He is the one that came up with those pcb holder for battery.

2 Likes

It is not clean inside, there is no inside, just 2 or 3 soldered element that you can plug. I fix-it will set a 1-3 evaluation.

Yeah i mean the haya build in particular.

Itā€™s very similar to evolve