Look like a new Evolve is on the way

Forum nerd specs aside. Is it fast ?

It’s ok if you can’t answer. I’ll find one soon and judge for myself.

I would say fast enough for most people. Not us tho :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

So it’s a standard Evolve. Motors will die within the first 100 miles, spares will be pricey, customer service will be money orientated and markups will be abundant.

Case closed, let’s all move on boys.

9 Likes

Thanks for the candor. So it’s a Platform to build on then🤙

Well from what I’m seeing and from what they’re telling me, they seem to have overbuilt most of the parts in this iteration. Let’s not bash things before we know…

Basically every part is either redesigned or had their manufacturing process changed. Of course time will tell if it holds up…

10 Likes

The motors are good. I still have mine. Jeff signed them. I know I’m cool. I’ll see my self out now.

1 Like

If Jeff had signed all the DOA motors they sent me over 3 months he would have run out of ink. QC non existent.

1 Like

Swapable battery, cableless, usb port, truck cnc made, new AT wheels, news street on too, remote, accessoires, led, etc.

Seen on esk8fr forum :wink: - Credit @nono_fr :v:

8 Likes

He’s done that for aussie airline restrictions which are indeed below 160. Domestically.

My Flipsky’s burned up caps scorched the QC sticker :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Nonstandard charge port

IMG_6110

11 Likes

We know Jay already said :laughing:

But did he do a teardown on the battery ?? :wink:

IMG_6135

Ok I’m gonna reserve the rest of my pics for the review. Y’all better read it tomorrow I wanna beat my impressions record :rofl:

28 Likes

Jay Boston does not know his arse from his elbow and he can’t ride for shit. Did you see the idiot trying to ride Jeffs board. I was praying but alas…

15 Likes

Is that your work area?! I thought I was extreme with spot welding and lipo shenans in the penthouse.

You have Kapton tape dispensers on the countertop?! I am not worthy.

5 Likes

I love this handle design !!
(if Im right) 38%20(1)

cant wait to read your review !

6 Likes

Jay leak it… It is a good review!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

As I said before bug fixes I love evolves the carvability is stellar, they do so many things right. But if i bought one of those gtrs I would still replace vesc with a 6.6 plus, drop in a 26650 12s x 3/2p and upgrade to 6374.

1 Like

But @sofu posted a high-res photo, which is ten times better than Jay’s on-screen antics and Evolve’s fallaciloquence.

4 Likes

you made that up

3 Likes