London Meetup? I'll be in central London for one week from Aug 22 - 28. Who wants to skate?

@itsmikeholland I have this one spare, paid £6 for it, I’ll happily exchange it for a beer :beers: :rofl:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282521931738

@MontPierre omg its so beautiful! :cry::cry: one beer coming right up!!

Shall I bring it on 23rd?

please do! I shorted my meter before the first ride with my new battery so I have no idea how far my board can actually go!

1 Like

I ordered a helmet the other night in prep for this, :no_mouth: I haven’t ridden with one up until this point… I know I know, I’m stupid! Lol

I think going round Hyde Park is fine, but I think it’ll be good for @itsmikeholland to see some sights :thumbsup:

1 Like

I have my wrist guards coming on Tuesday :stuck_out_tongue:

omg you guys are going to kill me, i dont have a helmet :scream:

1 Like

you only need a helmet if you want to keep your head in it’s current shape :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@darkkevind which helmet did you go for?

Haha! Cheapest on Amazon!

Well if you guys aren’t going to give me a hard time about not riding with one, I won’t bring mine. I much prefer without… :confused:

im not gonna have a helmet with me for this, no craziness on this ride gentlemen! Nobody goes to the hospital!

While I would encourage everyone to wear a helmet, giving people a hard time for their own choices is whack…

I think everyone here is chilled enough to respect your decision.

Got my eye on the TSG Pass, I think that will be my next helmet…

2nd the TSG pass. I thought i was in on a sweet group buy on here but dunno what happened. Im holding off till mid september when I visit my stepdad because he has some extra racing helmets from when he raced motorcycles. If they dont fit Imma cop the pass for sure

I just wish I could try one on before dropping the dosh…

Free helmet sounds even better!

Weather’s looking good!

I seriously cant wait for this. Looks like it will be such a beautiful day and also not too much traffic because its wednesday. anybody testing anything new with their boards for this? whats everybody experimenting with? mine is topmounting this tiny cheap kids skateboard from a 2nd hand store which has been amazing! cant wait for you all to try it!

I thought about changing my wheels out for 97mm clones but I don’t want to upset anything! My setup is running so sweet at the moment! Lol :confused:

1 Like

i feel you! for a while I made myself take my board apart every day and put it back together to get more comfortable with swapping parts. what size are you using now?

110mm scooter wheels!

1 Like