Loaded Vanguard and Never Summer Reaper enclosures for sale

quality enclosure - cramming a 14aH 10s4p into mine.

What was the pricing on these currently, including cheap slow shipping to NYC? If I remember correctly, the shipping was high and I missed your last trip to US lol

In fact it got lower, 60 for the enclosure and 13 for shipping to NYC. I can ship on Monday, I have 3 left already

Still looking for a used vanguard for my next build, once I find that I can circle back to you for enclosures lol

That’s great man just let me know, I’m going to buy 4 Vanguards, people seem to like that board a lot!

Hey Jebe, here is the perfect layout for the build in case you haven’t built your pack yet, you could even make it disassemblable:

Video:

9 Likes

If only I found this a few years ago. The reaper is a sick board, and your enclosure looks great!

2 Likes

Yeah, it is.

BTW the 2017 Reaper looks completely different, sick but different:

Now I have my eyes on the new Avalanche:

3 Likes

I have 3 :smiley: Keep finding them on gumtree second hand for cheap. Last one was $65 with trucks and wheels. Guy had gullwing sidewinders on a vanguard :confounded:

I like that the avalanche - similar to the landyachtz tomahawk

3 Likes

@Eboosted How much for battery and dual VESC enclosure with shipping to Canada ?

Battery enclosure US$ 60 + US$ 15 for shipping to Canada VESC enclosure U$ 40 + US$ 10 for shipping to Canada

I can ship tomorrow

Can you ship the two in the same package. Wouldn’t that reduce the shipping cost?

The battery enclosure is in Dallas Fortworth, TX. The VESC enclosure is in Las Vegas, NV.

I could probably discount US$ 5 if you purchase both.

Okay I will get back to you tomorrow.

Check your PM

Enclosures shipping tomorrow @Quent17

@Eboosted These look great! How much for both enclosures sent to the UK? Any chance you’ll share the files?

Hello:

Battery enclosure US$ 60 VESC enclosure US$ 40 Shipping to UK on 1st class mail with tracking US$ 40 PayPal fee: US$ 7

I could ship on Monday, let me know

I have a couple questions regarding the enclosures and what can/ cannot fit in this.

I was looking to do this like 6-8 months ago but people were not at the level they are now with the 3d prints/molds etc. I was curious what is the max spec hardware you can throw on this board dual motor etc and what kind of performance you can fit in it. Also how about cable management has the grooves/cuts in the board been easier to perform?