Loaded Motherboard Esk8 Deck

@psychotiller did they send one to you too?

It is for loaded but its not a big discount.

I honestly (as a big fan of Loaded with my DIY Icarus) think they messed up here. Its not a good shape, it doesnt have any eskaing specific features that you cant find on any other boards and its just not “special” enough for me to choose it over building on another Loaded deck such as the Icarus, Vanguard, poke or Tessy.

Loaded, build a deck with wire channels, the ability to easily add an enclosure (maybe work with @Eboosted) big wheel wells and either a cruiser or downhill style shape instead of what looks like a dancer and you are on to something.

Oh and my picture of my Icarus made the Loaded advert! :rofl::rofl: Screenshot_20190115-183251_YouTube

10 Likes

Seems to me…

Motherboard = Stiffer Top-Mount Icarus.

Icarus = Softer Drop-Through Motherboard.

I like loaded decks, got 5 of them, sold 3. My first serious build was using their deck to build a replicate of the Boosted back in 2016. We all know that each of their deck is a lot of money for what it is and this has already been covered for years and discussed over and over. We are all mostly paying the communication team and the new dancing movement which is highly lucrative. But man, this is where you see that communication, videos does not always match the expectations of a market. I really think that even if it looks cool, it does not fit my needs or riding style but I can understand that some will pull the trigger because it’s cool to have a new deck.

I don’t know why they didn’t reach out to a ESK8 builder or at least someone that understand what we are talking about to adress the minimum requirements and factor that in the design phase of the board like they did for the dancing with my buddy Lotfi… which came out to be a dope deck for dancing/freestyling called the Tarab.

I’m not going to buy this, and if I got one offered… probably do a giveaway but I won’t keep it.

14 Likes

Just to flatten out an area to make the plug from?

1 Like

Yeah I think are scared to make battery cut outs, wire channels etc because it might intimidate the avg person looking to get into diy esk8. I think they wanted to catch a broder market. This maybe marketed toward people that want a longbaord right now and maybe thinking about getting to esk8 later In the future. Just my guess.

Nope! About 2 years ago I had a few cuda builds. I liked the deck shape, but isn’t suited to what we do. Risers, small wheels and wheel bite…

So many better deck shapes available.

8 Likes

b.s. i know you bought 2

1 Like

Lol if was to buy one it was make a nice kick push board since you can run 85mm wheel with no riser and not get wheelbite

2 Likes

I’ve loved all the Tesseracts I’ve had, and this board would be no different I’m sure. But to call it esk8 specific is just crazy. From such a credible company I’m really surprised and disappointed. I must add, I’m sure I could, "do something with it’

5 Likes

Screenshot_20190115-233726_YouTube

They have plans…

3 Likes

56%20PM

hmm

15%20PM33%20PM 46%20PM 23%20PM

6 Likes

You don’t push stop lying.

2 Likes

Would that include making an enclosure?

2 Likes

Danielle said I’m going to look like I’m skating around on a giant Frito lol

9 Likes

I am fuckin shocked!

Literally blown away!!!

5 Likes

That top pic shows what appears to be a Ride Unlimited Eon kit :thinking:

1 Like

I think @darklinks called it.

I watched that video and realized that guy is pushing the Motherboard.

Reminds me of a very rare, obscure deck that was produced in New York a while back called the ANVL Hanzo:

I would have preferred a “Fat Tail” Motherboard

might Haggy it, idk

2 Likes

Of course! Just need to find one…

1 Like

that deck actually looks very interesting. :thinking:

1 Like