Loaded Motherboard Esk8 Deck

still, they don’t need to be that big.

Interesting @topcloud looks like those massive wheel wells work as a extra motor clearances for a heavy lean carving machine

1 Like

RenderedImage RenderedImage-1 RenderedImage-2

15 Likes

What’s the ground to deck clearance?

1 Like

Very very interesting @topcloud maybe they are on to something here … What I’m getting out of this deck now (Electric dancers) I’d say with all that clearance for motors and big ass wheels for hard carving cruisers…like the evolve ppl could swap there street to A/T set ups to inward mounting for cleaner set…and diy gears drives are looking pretty slick for a application like this

2 Likes

Is there potential to run that deck in a drop through configuration with that clearance? The motors hitting the deck is the only reason you can’t run front mounted motors in drop through.

Edit - @Frenchy I think we just posted the same thing at the same time

2 Likes

fullsizeoutput_20c3

I think flush drop-through would be perfect for this deck

full drop-through for supercarve

fullsizeoutput_20c0

10 Likes

Is that enclosure new? It’s got a ton of scuffs :wink:

2 Likes

It is super geeky and I think it’s dope lol

tbh I like the Haggy Motherboard already more than any Evolve, just standing on it

2 Likes

56960496397__333AD207-2B3E-4DB7-9B52-47819DAB0FE9

on 85 mm wheels, it has as much clearance as the COLAB mountain board next to it, which is on MBS Rockstar 2s.

she’s very tall :slight_smile:56960493708__D870E196-851A-437B-B37E-2019D4DA66B0

6 Likes

I feel like the wheel wells would force me into an uncomfortable stance( legs closer together than I would prefer) as my feet would be angled

I could be wrong, but my clown feet get in the way of alot of boards :sleeping::sleeping: either they hang off or I have to angle them and alter my riding stance :thinking:

Anyone want to let me try theirs during a summer group ride? :joy::joy: I’ll have my beast done by then

2 Likes

Agreed, there’s plenty of room for improvement. Considering they claim to want to build decks for the DIY community, you would think that they would have representative on the forums like Brian from @Hi5ber. Or maybe they are lurking…

@BigBrit, you ought to send them an invite, get them involved in the discussion :slight_smile:

To be perfectly honest that deck while its growing on me has about as much to do with esk8 as a polar bear. The easiest way to get into the esk8 market with decks is just to offer an esk8 version of every deck you make. Wire channels and grip seperate. Easy peasy. They already produce decks that are used on builds all the time so just make it easier is all they should do at this point. I’d like a vanguard please mr loaded. Would you sir? Marvelleous would you like that esk8 or analog? Esk8 please sir and I thank you.

10 Likes

I believe they are already reading this - probably not in their interest to comment at the moment.

1 Like

Anyone making an enclosure for this, or suggest one that works well?

2 Likes

The deck flexes a lot, so either split vanguard enclosures or trampa-like segmented ones would work

1 Like

I love loaded, own 4. But will most likely never make any of them motorized because I prefer to carve and enjoy them at a slower pace then electricfied versions. (Unpopular option) The motherland looks like an awesome deck but I was hopping something different without the classic loaded flex, closer to the chubby with locking footstop wheelwells (not the taco ones) that can fit larger wheels, loaded is close but not quite there for the perfect deck.

@topcloud is that the eboosted enclosure for the Vanguard? How well is the fit/seal agains the radius of the motherboard? Thank you!

1 Like

Fit is very good! Heat gun works wonders on fit. Best of luck!

Thank you!

1 Like