Live on Kickstarter! Dash, patent pending modular electric longboard

Isn’t @Jacob even working at Enertion? So @onloop should know. Without Jacob personally saying something about this I’ll keep being sceptical.

I have a very long email thread and have had multiple long phone calls with with him so I can assure you I’m not lying. Did you read my first post where I said I care about the DIY community? I wouldn’t rip off jacob’s design, particularly without giving him any compensation. I contacted him a long time ago and I shared with him that I wanted to help further the design of the motor in any way that I can, and that I didn’t want to “purchase” the design and keep it away from the community, I’ve always been on Jacob’s side to keep the motors available to anyone. And we will be selling our version of the motors separately from the boards to keep the goal of making esk8s accessible for everyone.

1 Like

Also, how stupid would one be saying false things about a user that may easily see this post, who knows personally many people that are reading this? If he was lying he would just say “that’s not Jacob’s design” You don’t have to be negative about everything

1 Like