Can with shaft would be $65 shipped

I can do that

jesus why is your big toenail so small

idk… genetics?

2 Likes

Um Awkward

7 Likes

@scepterr u here?

Hi, I am starting to get back into eSk8. I was looking at your motors and was wondering why they are so much more than the ones from Alibaba. Do you customize them in a special way? https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2018-Sealed-6374-170KV-Sensored-RC_60672142113.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.23.623655f21xGcwe

Thanks, Rob

Yep customized as listed in the first post

First, the alibaba ones have a minimum order of 20, and second, everything about them is crappy compared to the Dark Matter motors. Look at the photos of the inside, the magnet quality, the wire quality, the correct connectors, wires long enough to actually use, basically everything is different… except maybe appearance from 10 meters away…

edit: I have both

1 Like

@scepterr how would I pay u?

PayPal, ill msg you tomorrow when I have one ready for you

That’s where things are weird… PayPal refuses to add my chase card for reasons unknown… even PayPal says they don’t know why it won’t work and that they will get back to me… however, when using PayPal checkout to process debit cards my card works just fine

i had this happen, it was a slight error in my billing/shipping info… easy to miss,

They lied to you

Their words were, we don’t see why you can’t add the card, they even charged my card 1$ and refunded it and said there were no issues

Whoops mixed up DHL deliveries, motors coming Thursday :roll_eyes:

No worries man :slight_smile: I can’t hardly wait to hold the motors in my hands, but those some days won’t kill me. One question: Are the 44 mm mounting holes really on a 44 mm diagonal circle? So I can start milling my parts for them

THX Steve

Goodies came, will be testing over the weekend, and start shipping Monday.

@Steve-81 I’m 99% sure yes, but check with @marcmt88 to make sure

6 Likes

Quick update, everything is tested and boxed up ready to go, been a bit under the weather for a few days so a bit behind, will be getting everything to the post office tomorrow

5 Likes

@scepterr Aye Max! Did these get sent out?