*Limited Edition* 6374 190kv Sensored Dark Matter Motor **CLOSED**

Any chance of a restock?

1 Like

Any chance of a 6384 edition?

1 Like

Ok final batch, we gotta hit at least 15 motors or youā€™ll be refunded, Iā€™ll give it till Friday March 2nd to hit 15. I expect to receive by end of March. $140 for 1 $260 for 2, $130 for additional units Shipping is included for orders in the US, contact me about intl shipping

1 Like

Unfortunately not :neutral_face:

6355 duals would also be popular

@str8_Clutch check these outā€¦ Perfect counter part in black to those motors I got for the 6shooter build. Just sayinā€™

2 Likes

They would but honestly, Iā€™m just squeezing this into my spare time, and processing all the motors is time consuming, I just wanted to give people the opportunity to get the same motors Iā€™ll be using on everything. Also, being this is the only size Iā€™m personally familiar with, I wouldnā€™t be able to speak to a 55 or 84, I know the 74 is good, I donā€™t know about the others.

4 Likes

I could use 2 of these for my build

1 Like

@scepterr I just sent you the money through pay pal for the 2 motors! Thanks bro

2 Likes

Halfway there to batch 3 already, if it gets there over the weekend will order Monday.

Setting up a Trampa on dual Dark Matter with Chinese dual ESC and temp battery while waiting for ESCapes and B-Boxs

6 Likes

Alrighty folks, batch 3 is ordered, a couple still available. There will not be a batch 4, so this is your last chance :wink: Send me a pm if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Alrighty batch 3 is all booked, there are a few reserves that might free up but I doubt it :wink:

3 Likes

Quick update, batch 3 shipping to me this coming week, could possibly be shipping out to you guys the following Monday :smiley:

2 Likes

Can i get some hehe

pretty sure his are all spoken for. Check my thread

Motors arriving Tuesday, should have most shipped by Friday

6 Likes

@scepterr if I have a 6374 motor from TB with a dented can and broken magnet (maiden voyage tragedy) think your cans would fit? I can take measurements when I get home of the stator if u need them

I can check myself tomorrow, got a tb6374 kicking around, Iā€™m 95% sure it fits. I think I tried it on before, I just canā€™t remember :yum:

Bro that would be amazingā€¦ If so how much for a Can? TB told me to buy a new motor I said I will fix my canā€¦ bit having issues finding magnets and the snap ring