*Limited Edition* 6374 190kv Sensored Dark Matter Motor **CLOSED**

I could be wrong but I think Jaxys initial point was in order for there to be a key the keyway is created which removes material from both the shaft and the pulley (this unbalances the assembly). If a key of material of similar density fills the entire keyway then the components collectively will still be balanced, or within spec. What the tolerances are for operation I do not know.

@banjaxxed have I got what you were pointing out?

2 Likes

1 Like

I think this is all silly here.

Hereā€™s my two realms of thoughts.

• The pulleys most of us use are not press on and have a loose tolerance against the shaft. With a short key over time the pulley can vibrate back and forth on the shaft. Will it cause enough wear in our application to matter? Probably not. But I use full size keys.

• Press on pulleys likely do not need a full size key AS they were pressed on with a tight tolerance and not likely to twist or vibrate like a seesaw around a short key like a non pressed pulley.

2 Likes

Physics and these forums donā€™t always get along well @banjaxxed.

4 Likes

You said this. Iā€™m showing that what you said is irrelevant. That is all.

Do you have any motors left for sale? How long is the wait list?

Yep still got a few available, no wait

Cool, Iā€™ll take 1 please.

1 Like

All batch 2 orders have shipped, about 10 motors left. This will likely be the last batch, unless thereā€™s demand.

Stock Update 7 left, you snooze, you lose :wink:

2 Likes

My order arrived in the post today. Gotta say, first impressions are very good. Motors look and feel very nice and the packaging was exceptional. Canā€™t wait to get these fitted to my board. Just gotta wait for the rest of the parts now. P2090027

6 Likes

Stock Update 3 Left, there are a couple reserved but unpaid for, they might free up but I doubt it

Does the black absorb light and turn it into current deposited back into the battery? Because if it doesnā€™t, thatā€™s a deal breaker for me :thinking:

3 Likes

Only when exposed to gamma rays :+1:

1 Like

can it bring me through interstellar travel?

Technically, youā€™re stationary and the universe moves around you, so yes :wink:

2 Likes

Stock Update All Sold, there are 2 reserved. I can put you on wait-list if somebody changes their mind.

If thereā€™s still enough demand Iā€™ll do a third batch, unlikely though

1 Like

For all those who purchased, if you ever destroy the can or sensor, I have replacement parts :wink:

7 Likes

Can u take a nice top profile view of that hollow motor, would be a nice wallpaper

Iā€™ll Photoshop it to make it look extra dark mattery

3 Likes

Lol sure ill do it tomorrow