*Limited Edition* 6374 190kv Sensored Dark Matter Motor **CLOSED**

too far man, too far :cry:

3 Likes

She said she’d send you some panties.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’ll fit you.

4 Likes

Yes, I did. I’m on the fence with it. Might decide to go down that road. I’d much rather have someone who knows what they are doing, just build me a pack that will fit a modular enclosure. I’m a lazy ol’ bastard and I couldn’t be miffed with trying to make it myself.

I need one of these! However, I live in Denmark, what is the price for international shipping? :slight_smile:

$35-40 for 1-2

Stock Update Batch 2 boxed and will be headed my way tomorrow :+1:

Will be in my hands Friday, will be testing over the weekend and start shipping on Monday :grin:

5 Likes

Dry fit test on my Evolve trucks and UNiKBOARDS motor adapters looks great. What’s this about movable shaft positions? The shaft will rub the tires once it’s bolted in.

2 Likes

Is it pulled back all the way?

1 Like

just take a dremel to the shaft and cut it to length

@ARetardedPillow shouldn’t you be in class?

I woke up late as fuck and now I’m pretty much screwed, but I check forums when I wake up & before going go sleep lol

1 Like

this kid is a legend

my man sleeps every single day🤣

2 Likes

Google it. There’s an article about teenagers and sleep being an issue. I’m guilty of sleeping in class as well

1 Like

oh yea I for sure do it too :rofl:

just not in that class

No, the motor isn’t completely touching the motor mounts, the shaft hits the tire.

I plan to do this. I saw up in the motor description something about two circlip positions and was curious. I also still need to find some 15t 15mm wide pulleys

Unfortunately need to cancel this now.

1 Like

Just as an fyi to everybody, the shaft is standard length(19mm), not extended like the torqueboards motor 15mm/15t pulley from @johnny_261

@isaacmedford can you move the wheels further out on the axle?

I literally just bought 2 tourqe board 6374 motors… if I’d have known u had these I would have bought them… however for my next build (tax return) I’ll snatch up 2

1 Like

The shaft measures 32mm as seen from these two points. The length of the keyway is 19mm. Unfortunately Johnny was out of 15mm pulleys.