*Limited Edition* 6374 190kv Sensored Dark Matter Motor **CLOSED**

@scepterr Are these motors still available for sale? I would like to buy two.

1 Like

no, it was a limited runā€¦ maybe in the future :smiley:

Anyone interested in these motor from EU?

I would be interested in this motor when I get my job in the summerā€¦ unfortunately that feels like its forever away D:

Yes I want 2

1 Like

I hope he does another run

i would buy 2 if i could get them in a month

Iā€™m so fed up with Customs in Hungary. My motors are sitting at them for nearly 2 weeks now, and I donā€™t get any info from them.

I want to finish my build, but no chance until they are sitting on my so waited masterpieces :frowning:

I want one of these motors. I am in Phila. PA - USA. Please let me know if any are left and how I can pay.

Chris

Hey Max, Paid for 2 motors more than 2 weeks ago, not responding to my pm for a shipping date. Dude, are you OK??? Marc

@Sender is this what you were talking about?

1 Like

Heā€™s MIA again. Last time it was due to major back injury. Hopefully heā€™s okay

7 Likes

I would buy one today!

I donā€™t think there are any left but he is currently on the mend from a medical issue

3 Likes

:arrow_up: this, and heā€™s said previously there wonā€™t be another run, unfortunately. These are great motors

Yeah I knowā€¦just chiming in hoping there would be enough people wanting one so he might change his mind.

The last run was over a month ago and at that time it was said it the was last

Iā€™d love a pair as well lol started following this a couple days too late for the last run

1 Like

@scepterr any idea of the shipment on the motors I ordered?

Any left?,ā€¦would take 2-3

This has been over for several months now

1 Like