*Limited Edition* 6374 190kv Sensored Dark Matter Motor **CLOSED**

Yeah ik what you mean though, this bit’s a little confusing:

$260 with shipping included within the US, intl shipping available, additional at $130

Fixed :wink: Anything else that can be clarified?

Not that I noticed. I did actually notice the “additional at $130” when I first checked over your preview post but got distracted and forgot to mention it, sorry.

Geez I can’t type today though…

1 Like

Have you tested the “actual” kv on these?

The way the factory tests them, they’re at 191-192 Using the vesc to test them, they’re at 171-172 If I remember correctly, showed ~48k erpm @ 41v

1 Like

I also have a few extra items I can provide to get you running as soon as the motors arrive.

Dual Focbox/VESC Can Connector $5 Bluetooth Module $15

Focbox Bullet Adapter, $10 for 2 sets (6pcs) (Diff bullet sizes, extensions possible) Dual Focbox Loopkey Harness and Loopkey with battery indicator leads $20 (Battery/vesc connector can be specified, as well as single/quad vesc option)

Electrically speaking, all you would need to get riding is a battery,vesc, remote.

8 Likes

Stock Update : 2 left for immediate ship Next batch of at least 20-25 coming mid February

2 Likes

I need 2 right now. Invoice me please @ [email protected]

3 Likes

Stock Update That’s it for this batch, any further orders will be for reserving motors in the next batch coming in 3 weeks

5 Likes

Super glad I got in and ordered mine in time. Really looking forward to adding these to my Urban Carver build.

2 Likes

@scepterr, ‘Dark Matter’ is your own brand?

Just a fun name I came up with for the motors :wink:

2 Likes

These are nice, I’ll be in touch for a pair to Ireland when funds come in, wallet CPR. In the meantime be a gent & figure out how much cheap rather than fast shipping is to Ireland please?

These will be samples <cough> too

1 Like

All orders have been shipped, motors should start showing up any day now, can’t wait to see all the builds :smile:

Disclaimer I shall not be held responsible if you tear the space time continuum

4 Likes

I did. They are here

2 Likes

Damn you - you’re the first to open the box and get to smell the new motors…

So, c’mon, what are your first thoughts??

2 Likes

They look great! Going out with a complete build tomorrow.

2 Likes

You know what they say…Pics, or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Bananas with the lightspeed delivery! I sent payment on Monday and got my package on Thursday.

1 Like

Can I reserve two of these?

1 Like