*Limited Edition* 6374 190kv Sensored Dark Matter Motor **CLOSED**

Oh thanks I didnā€™t know that I thought they were different

so since this is Maxā€™s limited run, In your opinion and experience what would be a good replacement/alternative 6374? TB? Maytech? I mean I already have to fix one of these motors and donā€™t wanna bother him during his recovery. Looking for back up motors or next build motors

1 Like

I believe TB motors are made my the same manufacturer and Maytech has pretty good reviews so far!

1 Like

Hmmm itā€™s hard to believe they would make so many changes for such small orders.

At double the cost, Iā€™m not

1 Like

I begged this company to make changes to their motor, but they never listened. I told them exactly what to change, and they never took any of my advice.

I find it very unlikely that they upgraded his motors, I complained for moths and no such thing was mentioned.

1 Like

He could have changed some stuff himself if he did

Like what? There isint much to ā€œupgradeā€ that improves its durability.

1 Like

I donā€™t think he did make any changes.

But could have dipped the stator in motor winding epoxy Upgraded bearings Changed the magnets

Just wondering why do not just ask directly to the factory? I am sure they will tell which modifications he required. You can show them the final motor version so they can maybe track back the order.

Not usually how it works.

Like jlabs said they were hesitant to make changes. The physical looks of the motor are the exact same and probably the same on the inside if no modifications were made.

ā€¦Funny because this company (link) says you can make any changes ,ā€¦ kv, shaft length ectā€¦maybe original.seller wasā€™nt getting them from linked company ?

Jlabs ,ā€¦ to bad you cannot get your motor provider to shorten the total length of the 6374 ?

Thatā€™s all standard stuff you can change on any motor. Dosnt make it more premium, or reliable with the changes stated above.

1 Like

ā€¦Better Curved magnets, ā€¦high quality bearings are Standard ?

I dont think thats standard.

Changing the magnets are no easy task so I still think these motors are the same

High qualities bearing possible, but you wont get that kind of service with low orders. If ever

Nope, but he didnā€™t use them.

1. I find it highly unlikely the mfg would even consider it (upgrade magnets/bearings)

2. If he upgrade the magnets he would have overly highlighted it (became as it would be a considerable upgrade) instead he just stated what they are.

1 Like

He does state all these : Specifications

6374 190kv 3200W Semi-Sealed (True 74mm Length) 12AWG High Strand Count Tinned Copper Flexible Silicone Phase Leads 5.5mm Gold Plated Bullet Connectors Focbox, VESC 4 Hall Sensor Connector (NO ADAPTER NEEDED) 8mm Bore, Keyway, 2x Circlip Positions N42SH Curved Magnets Japan NSK Ball Bearings Weight: 906 grams Compatibility

6S-12S (For VESC4 Longevity and Safety 6S-10S) 30mm & 44mm Mounting Holes

Yeah he is simply stating the specs.

The only thing he could change with ease is the bearings. The rest come standard from factory

ā€œJapan NSK bearingsā€ isnā€™t custom though

Perhaps he was getting these motors from another company ? , ā€¦who built them with improved Magnets and Bearings already ?