Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

They are individually shipped from liion. Shipping is usually less than $10 and less you are like @Blacksheep and buy the whole store. LOL. I do not think liion will ship small orders overseas

I switched back to hg2s, apologies, 40 HG2s for me and no basens.

I think my latest entry with the cell count reflects this.

Ok sounds good.

Ok i just want to make this clear , if i bought 40-80 cells,… they would ship to my door in Canada , quebec for around $10.00 ?

No taxes and border fees??

What do you mean border fees? They only ship to USA. And shipping is not exactly $10 it depends where you are and how many you get.

Oh ok only within USA, you meantined you did 'nt think they shipped overseas so i assumed they shipped within north america

You never mentioned that in the initial post -.- I’d have to pull out then. I’m in Australia

Hmm… sorry. I thought I had mentioned it quite a few times earlier. My bad.

Just waiting on @johnny_261

Hey @racidon , I am Aussie too and looking to buy some 18650s in the future. I think Battery Bro is a good place.

Thanks. Confirmed - 20 cells. Thanks @JLabs

If you guys order 3 more cells you can get the price from $7.82 to $7.26. @johnny_261 @omaryunus

FYI guys: NKON.nl are actually a cheaper supplier than liion. Check em out. I’d especially recommend them if you live in Europe, as shipping is fast and cheap. Been using them for the lest half year :slight_smile: https://eu.nkon.nl/rechargeable/18650-size/lg-18650-hg2.html

@JLabs We have 42 basens (22 for me and 20 for @johnny_261) , so we should be at $7.26 already no? we would need 8 more to get $7.10. atleast thats my understanding.

3 - 24 = $7.82 25 - 49 = $7.26 50 - 99 = $7.10

Ok, I will cut it off and send the info to liion. I would expect an email Monday or Tuesday.

I looked at their site. They ship to Canada. They also ship to other Countries as long as enough batteries were ordered @lox897 I want 84 pretty soon, we only need to get 200+ and they’ll ship to Australia, iirc you’re in Melbourne?

I’m in Melbourne. Where are you talking about getting them? Liion warehouse, battery bro, or nkon? @racidon

which ever works best. NKon may be a good choice $600 delivered for 84 I’m in Gippsland so only a train ride away :slight_smile:

I think Battery Bro would be good because their shipping is only $50. How much is nkon’s?

HUGE NEWS!!

I was talking to John from liion and he said that he would give us the 200 count price on the basens because it is our second group buy! Let me know asap if you want to jump in or add to your order!