Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

No problem, just don’t want people to get scammed thats all.

Lol yeah this the 2nd group buy for these guys… As cheap a bastards they are…they are pretty cautious when it come to the “too good to be true” prices …

Everyone here is in good hands with @JLabs

1 Like

unfortunately i can’t do this right now, need all my cash for some things i’m working on.

I’ll be up for this exact group buy a month or two from now. Need to get some free time and cash before.

I am in for 22 basens.

I have filled out the form.

any updates?

Any more takers? I am going to cut off the group buy tonight: https://goo.gl/forms/JRoRnUFoSp4gdCqu1

LG HG2: 174 Basen : 65

Everyone who I have a response from :point_down: @Smashapotamus @omaryunus @johnny_261 @boards @Titoxd10001 @jrpwit @Blacksheep

Everyone who needs to answer :point_down: @caustin @barajabali @smurf @im-done

Will liion give us the 5.45 price for lg2 since we have over 200 cells or do they have to be of the same make and model?

I believe it would only be 5.45 if we purchase 200. My be someone could email them to figure it out. I hope someone decides to buy 26 more cells so we can hit 200!

Unfortunately I am not in on this one!

@jrpwit the total cell discount is only good forvthat cell. So we need to get more for the discount.

I don’t think we should cut it off till we get to 200 we just need like one more person

I agree!

Ok, waiting for 26 more LG HG2 to be claimed

If you got 40 that would be great butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

What do you mean?

You said you only had 26 more. Or did I read that wrong? :flushed:

To get the price down, we need to get 200 LG HG2 claimed. There are 174 right now.

How about shipping cost ?

Ok fill out the form.