Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

sorry, i am going to have to be out of this one i am not quit ready for making my own pack yet hopfully i will be ready for the next group buy sorry

Can we get an update of # of cells so far and such…

I am keeping the count further up updated

Well, I was hoping to vote for the extra-flamable one, so I can look on fire when riding on the street

I answered the poll, in for 40x hg2s.

Only 6 people responded. Need some more, @barajabali @longhairedboy you interested?

I am interested in getting 30-60 LG HG2, when is the last day to sign up for the group buy? @JLabs

Not sure, when people are done responding I guess. You don’t have to pay today tho.

NEAD EVERYONE TO FILL OUT THE FORM, ONLY 6 RESPONSES!

The group buy will not work if there is not participation.

Building a battery pack is a little out of my league for the moment. @JLabs I will have to sit out of this one.

No problem.

Yeah I know I kinda started this thing but I have too much on my plate at the moment and they will end up sitting for a while prob till November or December

No problem.

I filled it out! How many people do we need to get this thing confirmed?

We don’t necessarily need a set amount, just the more the steeper the discount

Man you are sick running two group buys lol

When is the BMS group buy gonna happen? Cause you know that’s next hahaahah

And there are 1,849 signed up for this forum …where are the rest?

My post was flagged as SPAM, sorry I have no affiliation with that site at all. Just thought I would give this group buy a heads up that you can get them off another site currently for cheaper than the top 500+ discounted price??

Have you ever looked at the reviews for gearbest? It is 100x worse than Alibaba. Please feel free to take a look at this link: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.gearbest.com

Negative on the background check, sorry about that champ. Thought I was doing a good thing :pensive: