Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

10A is kinda low. You will need to stack a lot in parallel to achieve the right amount of amps. Where are u putting 80 cells on a deck?

Bump bump… we will decide tomorrow what we are getting. We could possibly do 3 different cells, just the discount would not be as steep.

We should pick the two highest polled ones.

Looks like Basen will be #1

1 Like

I will totally buy 32 lg hg2 batteries if we get the price down to 5.65 or 5.45!

So who is all in on the group buy? 24 people voted but less than 20 commented

I would get 60 hg2

@Jono503

10char

I’ve been looking into the different batteries. Doing research on this before I make my vote. As this is still all new to me. I’m trying to soak up all the knowledge here. There’s a ton of it! :slight_smile: @JLabs

Haha yeah, there is lots of info on people battery build threads, so make sure to check them out

Im intrested

I’d be down for either Basen 26650 or LG HG2 18650

I want 40 hehe

Looks like the HG2 won and the Basen comes in a close second, we will do a buy for both of them. I will collect your info soon. There are also more people who voted than commented, so please make sure to let me know if you havnt all ready.

Im in on HG2

Okay please fill out the info on this form: https://goo.gl/forms/JRoRnUFoSp4gdCqu1 I will keep an updated total cell count below.

LG HG2: 174 Basen : 65

@Blacksheep :white_check_mark: 42 HG2 @theviith :white_check_mark: 21 Basen @im-done @Jono503 :x: @jrpwit :white_check_mark: 32 HG2 @Pantologist :x: @smurf @michaeld33 :x: @pcbacon :x: @Titoxd10001 :white_check_mark: 30 HG2

@caustin @barajabali @boards :white_check_mark: 40 HG2 @johnny_261 :white_check_mark: 22 Basen @omaryunus :white_check_mark: 22 Basen @Smashapotamus :white_check_mark: 30 LG HG2

Okay filled it out! Keep us updated. Thx!

Will do. No problem.

okay i am going to do some searching see how many i want ill get back to you guys

Sorry, please count me out of this one.