Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

that sucks they are so expensive here. thanks anyway

Yes liion does not ship to Australia. I shipped 2x 6374 motors to Australia for $64. If you were to buy 6354’s it would be a lot less due to the weight. Let me know if u are interested.

liion will ship to Australia, only if you have an order of 200+ batteries going to the one address. However like @lox897 said we ordered from nkon and they got them to us pretty fast. The prices they advertise on ru.nkon.nl apply to anyone outside EU. Anyone EU has to use eu.nkon.nl (for taxes). They have their discount at 30+ batteries I think. Which means you pay the same per cell whether you buy 30 cells or 600 cells. I think the shipping is a pretty flat rate too. I’d say it’s likely 30EURO/box. Between @lox897 and I we ordered 130 and they were split into 2 boxes. They places every 2 cells into a plastic holder and then cling/plastic wrap them in groups of 10 cells. The box is filled with foam peanuts and has spacers(carboard) to absorb shocks. I can’t tell you want voltage they came yet as I’m in the middle of a move and can’t find my multi-meter, I may just buy another tonight though.

ps sorry about the image, I had to join two because I’m a “new user” and can’t place more than 1 image :slight_smile:

Thanks it seems like they will ship to Australia. Price still beats out anything locally.

I would be after 2 motors not sure which ones yet. Will both motors work in a dual motor set-up? What would the total cost be?

They are available here for $61 a piece: https://electric-skateboard.market/product/190kv-sensored-motor-6354-6374/

They also ship to Canada, I talked to the same guy you were in contact with at liion wholesale

when are you guys doing another group buy, im very interested :grinning:

If you’re looking for the Panasonic ncr18650pf cells then I’m looking for some other people to split an order from battery bro with because of the high shipping price. Check out the post I did on it. If it were just two people it should cost $216 per 50cells plus shipping to you from me. If we got a couple more people in it would go down to 200$. @Redpredator8

@jbruce sorry i already bought them. try LG HG2

Ok no worries :slight_smile: where did you get them from?

https://liionwholesale.com the best website for 18650 @jbruce

What’s happening, can I get (15) 30q cells for the wholesale price still? I guess the liion (200) discount is done?

are these available in Europe

You’re about a year late m8.

1 Like