This deck is unlike anything you have ever seen. Probably because it was designed completely from scratch by a guy who listens to a whole lot of industrial metal, drinks a lot of beer, likes hard lines with aggressive angles, and has some mental issues.
Now available at my new shop in 15 VARIATIONS!
Variations on finishes include:
- Don’t Finish it! I’ll do it myself! $90
- natural wood with a coat of polyurethane $110
- stained Scarlet Red with a coat of polyurethane
Variations on modifications include:
- No mods! I’ll do it myself! +$0
- Wire Channels for Single Rear Motor (left and right varieties) +$75
- Wire Channels for Dual Rear Motors +$100
- Wire Channels for Dual Diagonal Motors +$100
Every deck comes drilled for old school and features a 26" wheelbase. I will also include a sheet of clear grip, a 16mm box mounting kit, and two fabulous stickers.
I DO NOT HAVE BOXES FOR THESE YET. But they are in the works. I’m considering options for both ABS and fiberglass boxes.
Enough talk. Here’s the deck:
and finally, here’s me glueing and pressing one in a record 13 seconds. I had a whole lot of soda this day:
You can thank @cmatson for the unfinished option. If he hadn’t told me exactly how he wanted his, i probably wouldn’t have thought about selling it that way, and its a good option for people who want to paint, stain, do crazy grip tape, run their own wiring, or otherwise DIY it up.