LecDec Prebuilt | 36" Deck | Magaluma 7" Trucks | Unknown 2xx kV 1200 W Motor | Single Drive Mount | 6S 8Ah 177Wh Li-ion Battery | FVT Brave Wolf 120A(?) ESC

Nice modifications! Thank you for sharing. :slight_smile:

great job man !

Where did you connect the led strips?

The led strips are connected to the white controlling box which is powered using the battery :battery: I used a 24v to 12v transformer that cost 5$ on Amazon and connected that to the battery I’ll send a picture of the circuit board as soon as I can

Hi, many months have passed and no news about me riding the LecDec in this thread. I have been riding from time to time but with the cold and rain I don’t fancy going out.

This is a video from the last time I went riding since I couldn’t resist the opportunity of riding in open streets here in Lisbon. It was the inauguration of the new street configuration, they are trying to make them more eco friendly .

I hope you enjoy the video.

you can buy an extra pulley here: https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Maytech-electric-skateboard-longboard-12mm-tooth-pully/32707276427.html?spm=a2g0w.search0302.4.2.vhHvRR

1 Like

I think it’s time to make an update about my LecDec electric longboard now that I have it for more than a year. With roughly 450 kms it still has all original components and never broke down, not even the belt.

I don’t know if I was lucky and if there are other Chinese electric longboard clones out there with the same kms and without problems. It still charges well and I can do about 17 kms if I don’t carve to hard. :slight_smile:

Do we have any other Chinese longboard clone owners in this forum that want to share some information about the status of their electric longboards after being used for some time?

3 Likes

Bons updates da prancha :wink:

You are so lucky :four_leaf_clover:! My board has died so many times already it’s like Frankenstein now so many different parts trying to keep it alive it has about 510 km and a already changed : The belt (13€) The ESC (65€) The On/Off switch x5 (it melts every time I go up a slight hill) (35€) Now I’m having another problem with the ESC I’m gonna have to change it soon or probably put a VESC or get a new board :sob:

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome, It still looks very clean! Btw that’s really a beautiful picture :hushed:

1 Like

Hi, how about your battery? Is still going strong? I need a new battery for my LecDec longboard and I want to know where I can find one. Many thanks if someone can provide some hint.

Hello I have same board, and did u finde battery for him?!?

Hi did u know how many kv is this motor?!!

Is this battery be OK what do I need for battery instl?! I also already have this