LBC Hyper Drive - 50mm Axial Direct Drive

Donnt really know what ur asking. I have my hands full.

I had stuff made by brotherhobby years ago. Expect to get ur design stolen n sold.

1 Like

I think he’s asking you to look at the stl files and make your version of this direct drive, But I’m sure you have your hands full with your hubs at the moment.

if you have a 3d or 2d design be nice to see it and can add my cents if you want.

1 Like

I’ll send you what I have tonight.

Thanks @hummie@Jaraya92881was correct with what I was asking …I love your hub drive also …im a skater so I push my board prolly half the time still…i can’t ride any belted board they are terrible to push or actually ride like a real skateboard…I’ve been watching and reading …and as soon as your Kickstarter kicks in I’ll be on that list for sure…i have friends with a down hill race team skateboard shop that want to start a diy e skate section…I’m gonna start looking for parts to sell in the shop from vendors from the site if they are interested to step into the north…but it’s hard nobody like us Canadians …and the duty and shipping suck we have to find a better solution…maybe I can get them to help out if you want to sell your hubs in Canada too…there is not a sole out here…i know they are willing to work with guys with parts to actually build proper stuff…this board shop came from my friend and Dexter Manning from landyatchz pro dh rider…it my friends best buddy from childhood is Dexter Manning they started the company in there basement …then Dexter went pro with landyatchz and left the biz with my friend .I…we have lots of top quality race skate gear …#1 longboard store in TORONTO 5 years In a row now…we can help the eskate vendors build real race ready components…not this clone stuff everywhere …just thought maybe another option for you…if your interested in a backer I can relate to them about it …i know they are interested …I told them guys on the forms need product to build off first most the time and they said ok we have lots tell me what they want …let me know what your thoughts are…and thanks again for checking the files out …this world need more DD and high quality hubs drive …

i’ll pm you. too much to go into

I am afraid it’s going to be too expensive. I can explain why - I have an issue. My issue is that I hate low quality stuff. Not kidding. I am desperately trying to be more “italian”, but there is something very “german” inside me (I am neither of). Good DD cannot be cheap. If it’s cheap, it’s shit and people will have issues, which would be more difficult to fix than belt drive.

Sure, I am aware, that very quality stuff can also be produced in China. But one will constantly be involved in fight Quality vs. Price. I don’t feel wasting my best years on this war. I would rather put my effort on machine learning and neural networks under my deck :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Machine learning and neural networks are pretty sweet subjects to learn!! I feel ya brother. Lots of great points and i respect your response.:wink: thanks for at minimum, for responding :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you say machine learning under your deck, do you mean that your actual board deck will be controlled by machine learning algorithms or what :smiley:

1 Like

sounds both interesting and scary depending on how you plan on putting it to use lol I’m probably not thinking big enough to realize how it can be used for our applications but nevertheless. Innovations like that are always welcome in the community! :smile:

All I can think of are pretty dumb like self aware boards that will try to kill me or a board that I can summon back to me :dizzy_face:

I’ve not background in ML so thats all in joking manner haha

2 Likes

@xilw3r, @Wraith nice imagination guys :smile: Why not. I don’t want to have any remote in hand anymore!

2 Likes