Launch of antisparkheaven.com --> Bulletproof antispark switches, nice prices!

@SilentException Will do, thanks for the feedback and your order :wink:

Also received mine and they work great! Looks nice with an LED buttonā€¦

@SilentException Why have I never thought of tinning the wires BEFORE stripping the wire? Damn that seems like a fantastic idea!!

Added XT60, XT90 and a led switch to my shop as ā€œcoming soonā€, they will be ready to order in 1-2 weeks. Currently evaluating a reasonable price and writing the descriptions.

1 Like

Good move, also if you include a picture like the one torqueboards antispark with the on/off button connected to the LED cable ā€“ it will let any starter builder or random googler find out what exactly you are selling. (5) months ago when I got into this hobby i would have no clue what an antispark was or why somebody makes an ugly pull loop for an antispark, etc. But If I had seen a picture like thisā€¦ I would have more easily sorted out in my noob mind ā€œoh an antispark is a electricity control unit and I can use it like a cool on/off buttonā€. Other than torqueboards AS with buttonā€¦ I have yet to find an off/on button combo until you came along.

You will sell the heck out of it ā€“ boost your business a LOT!

My two centsā€¦ prosper!

1 Like

@gogomrrobot Thanks! Iā€™m on it :wink:

surely AS150 is the way to go with the 160A rating? :smiling_imp:

Although Iā€™m hard wiring everything or using LMT 400A bullets. Have many people put big current through these yet? I was just going to use the factory anti-spark on my ESCā€™s but two of these could handle my predicted current loads?

1 Like

Ive blown 3 or 4 of his orginal design. Even those seem to hold up well agaisnt 120A of current until I start start doing back to back 45+mph top speed runs where im pulling over 100A for like 30secs.

I just installed his 6 direct fet version and it seems to be holding well. Ill let you know if Im able to over heat one.

1 Like

awesome Big-bro thanks

1 Like

Did the ones you blow have fuse pads (old ones) or were they the newer version I currently offer?

1 Like

@goldenHusky Can you think of any issues with using these switches with a 19mm LED button rather than the 16mm? The wires are thicker with my 19mm, but as long as itā€™s a single LED inside I imagine it would be fine.

@Veovis It doesnā€™t matter at all if you use a 16 or 19mm switch.

Ive only had the fused older style fail so far and only due to pushing more more current through them an recommemded ;).

It works!! This is the first anti-spark switch that hasnā€™t died on me!!

2 Likes

These do seem very top quality - I have ordered my second from him:

EDIT: @goldenHusky - you want to take it to next level? How about build in a plug and play voltmeter into the unit somehow. I think that would be like the kitchen sink :wink:

1 Like

Honestly I donā€™t think that would be very useful, the whole pcb would get bigger because of the 7-digit displays + the control circuit behind it and you would have to open your enclosure to check voltageā€¦ the best option is to connect a external 2$ voltmeter after the antispark and probably cut a hole in the deck to put it through :sweat_smile:

Hey I just placed an order for one 2x FETs units for tests :wink: wanted bigger ones like 3FETs but it might be overkill for now.

How should I wire the JST cable to my arduino servo (which pins controls the ON/OFF)?

Thanks! You basically need to set the ā€œCā€ pin to high or low. High should be at least around 20V (equals 6s input voltage) to make it work because thereā€™s a 12V zener diode on it. You could use a small N-channel logic level mosfet and a resistor with a high value to make it work.

Edit: Donā€™t forget the 1MOhm current limiting resistor in series with the zener.

1 Like

Shop is currently under maintenance for updating and adding new products. Back up soon

Edit: Done

Iā€™m on vacation from Oct 28th to Nov 6th, no shipping within this time. Also written on the front page of the onlineshop. Thanks!

Received my second unit from @goldenHusky. Top notch ā€” I fired motor to full throttle on 12s. Very reliable. I will use these on all my builds. I just soldered it directly to my dual vesc this timeā€¦

On my boardā€¦

2 Likes