Landyachtz Deck + @bigben Enclosure Group Buy - PAUSED

speechless. perfectly formed enclosures are awesome

2 Likes

Awesome, how can I get one of those EVO enclosures? They are beautiful!

Noce job dude, quality work!!

I’ll PM you!

I have a little bad news I am afraid.

Unfortunately there is no stock available of Evos or Dingy Emboss to be had at the moment.

But the 2018 range of Landyachtz will be in stock in March.

So I am going to pause this GB until March and then re-open it with the 2018 range of Landyachtz decks.

3 Likes

I have just had the ok from LY to tell you guys that there is a new 36" EVO coming which will be sold alongside the existing EVO.

4 Likes

Nice work bud :+1:

Interesting 36” Evo definitely worth trying. Who’s making slightly shorter enclosures!?! Lol

Hmm that’s interesting…I’d almost rather have an omen kush 36 then an Evo 36 though…

Gime the W lol.

I need Ly to send some decks to get ahead of the game…

1 Like

i will ask but i think i know the answer already. i did check there were no changes to the existing evo

1 Like

Sweet Jesus. Things are coming together.

7 Likes

Just got the Switch 40 for my next build. Sweet deck.

1 Like

I like that deck, I had the smaller one once and it feels great…

Just got hold of a switch 40 to make an enclosure.

4 Likes

If this trend continues and you have good taste in decks, it could be very bad for my wallet.

5 Likes

For A123 guys. Height is close but okay. Might be able to squeeze 14s3p. 12s3p for sure.

3 Likes

Noice. I’ve been eyeing your stuff

1 Like

I’ve always really liked the A123 cells, remind me why they can go up to 14s though? Are they still around like $9 each, and is the size worth it in terms of extra power?

LiFe… Lower nominal voltage… Lithium iron phosphate batteries are 3.4v when fully charged… Un like Li-Ion and LiPoly which are 4.10 or 4.20 depending on your application.