Landwheel staff's reply to the Landwheel dual hub motor electric skateboard system

@Yizhi can you tell me the inner diameters of the battery compartment by any chance??

To add on to @Hummie what is the wheel diameter and thickness of the urethane?

Right when I get my money back they ship, typical lol but found this… https://youtu.be/RAGJ07byXqA

When did you order? They said it will “ship around September 15th” I wonder how that reviewer got it first. It would be cool if you can sync two units but make one reverse, instant quad drive!

They would of been first to order

where´s Yizhi now? there are so many questions about the board and the motors but other than repeating what we know already they do nothing.

Chinese will never answer a question which makes them look bad. NEVER! so we can just wait for their second batch and hope quality gets better. (which I doubt, because they still won´t test it properly)

lol

I’m not going to say TOLD YOU SO…

1 Like

FYI, the Landwheel discussion seems to have moved here:

Technotron, Mikeopolis and myself (Paul) have made some progress with Landwheel. Technotron is pretty impressed with all items except for the brakes.

The three of us have put our voices together to influence the brake programming and there is a bit of excitement that something really good is perhaps just around the corner.

Also, more Posting happening here including reports of a 45 KPH run

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/the-landwheel-electric-hub-drive/5427/567?

New Forum for discussing the 2018 Landwheel L3-x

Hello I have a problem with thr Gen 4 controller. There is a red wire thats loose on the circuit board and the controller wont turn on. I would like to know how to get my controller working thanks!

the new one is an awesome booster smooth fast and reliable, my daily driver. the only problem is that it cuts out under extreme load and being heavy this happens on hills with me. i’ve clocked this thing at 46 kmh on 3 different apps. It moves trust me. with two batteries i can get 25 ks and they’re light and swappable in 5 seconds. I have a meepo, a carbon gt, a mellow and this one shits all over all of them for speed. the evolve is not really comparable though as it is batmans skateboard and thats all im going to say about that. Its my go to board though because it never disconnects (yes my evolve does this) and its seriously fast for a pre built. well done landwheel for addressing problems and putting out a decent product.

2 Likes

http://www.diyeboard.com/v11-dual-hub-motors-sine-wave-foc-esc-speed-controller-p-608.html ich habe vor den vsc auszutauschen gegen den von diyeboard von der Größe würde es reinpassen ob er funktioniert das weiß ich noch nicht aber für ca 100 € würde ich es gerne ausprobieren. Ich habe noch das alte V4 landwheel schneidet bei vollast aus das nervt oder geht mit der Leistung runter. Funktioniert das ???

Nein; Kaufen Sie keine diyeboard-Sachen, sie sind von geringer Qualität.

Wo bekomme ich ein Update v5 vsc zu kaufen??

Ich weiß nicht, aber Sie könnten vielleicht zwei VESCs verwenden, wenn sie passen

Ich probiere das mit dem vsc von diyeboard ich habe schon eins( dual belt) das läuft nach kleineren Modifikationen ( riemenspanner) ca 100km super und die Software bremsen beschleunigen passt bei mir(100kg)

1 Like

Das ist das antennenkabel das ist so sehr off t ist es nur die Battery nach einer Woche nichtbenutzen ist mein remote entladen

https://www.ebay.de/itm/FLIPSKY-FSESC-V4-50A-SK8-ESC-Mit-5V-1-5A-BEC-FüR-RC-Auto-E-Bike-Roboter-B3I6/283075682558?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 Kauf zwei davon, die funktionieren wunderbar mit den Motoren, frag mich einfach wenn was nicht klappt / just buy two of them, they work perfect with the hubs, if you need advise just ask me. Die DIYEboard Dinger sind ok aber tendieren dazu ohne Vorwarnung kaputtzugehen und die beiden VESCs sind bei 100€ inkl. Porto ähnlich teuer wie ein DIYEboard ESC mit Porto, dafür hast du ein vollwertiges VESC das du ganz nach Belieben konfigurieren kannst. Du brauchst natürlich noch eine fernbedienung aber da gibt es auch viel mehr Auswahl wie bei den China-Dingern. / These ESCs are ok but the tend to not work anymore without warning. Two FSESC 4.12 are the same price as a Diyeboard with shipping and you get a fully configurable thing. Of course you need a remote but with a VESC derivative you have many options.

1 Like

Und welche Fernbedienung könnte ich dazu nehmen?