LaCroix Board Co. -- wood and CF deck + segmented flex carbon fiber enclosure -- GROUP BUY [COMPLETED]

We use 12AWG, but you can fit 10AWG, depending on your final battery thickness design.

2bd535949833e8b30f2baf6144588589f397464f_1_690x228

1 Like

I fully intended to stay out of the MB space, but this is so appealingā€¦ Can someone catch my lazy ass up? I see MBS Matrix II for trucks, but what motor mounts, wheel hubs, wheel pulleys?

1 Like

for mounts I like these from @Idea

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/motormounts-kits-for-trampa-e-mtb/15502/296?u=cobber

9 Likes

Haha! We are advertising only the Deck + CF enclosure on here but if you are asking about our full board, we will be using custom mounts, and custom pullleys. It will ship with 16T and 20T motor pulleys paired with a 62T wheel pulley. Our mounts were designed to accomodate both setups, the rider can choose what he prefers.

12 Likes

Ooh I didnā€™t want to ask in case you were playing it close to the chest.

We can only do one like per post? :slight_smile:

1 Like

dude ouch so pretty. I shouldnā€™t have clicked this threadā€¦

1 Like

OMG. Iā€™m gonna be in trouble. Iā€™m not supposed to buy anything else after my carvon shopping spree. How many more days before sale ends?

1 Like

end of month I believe dude

1 Like

Correct, March 31st!

1 Like

I want this so bad but I just finished a build and I donā€™t want to redo the battery. I know I should be able to transfer the rest of my board (Evolve trucks on AT wheels). But the battery is fucking it up for me. Iā€™ll have to make a brand new one for this deck.

Will this be made available soon? So if I order I can just order everything at once?

Not sure I understand what you mean? You can order a deck + CF enclosure for a DIY project or our complete DSS60 board, both options are available on our website!

EDIT: We only really advertised the Deck + Enclosure on this forum because we figured it was more focused on DIY, but if you are interested in a full setup, our DSS60 prototipoā€™s are available for pre-order!

I meant the motor mounts actuallyā€¦

Got it. We never considered selling them separetaly, if there is enough demand, @Arch and I would have to look into it.

OKay Iā€™m gonna ask. Are you making wheel hubs?

Hi guys, friendly reminder, only 5 days left to order the deck + CF enclosure at discounted price!

On it, thanks for the reminder! (sweaty palms, checks bank account, hoping tax return is in)

4 Likes

Iā€™ll barely make it, paid on last Friday of month & not 26th as I previously imagined, Iā€™ll be good for then

n.b.Would be fairest to use this deadline on the last world time zone to hit this time some folk get paid right at the end of the month and may take a little while for funds to clear

:money_mouth_face:[quote=ā€œArch, post:1, topic:49051ā€] , i.e. it will expire on March 31st 2018 at 23h59pm [/quote]

LOL. Guys, weā€™re flexible, as long as a partial payment is received before monthā€™s end, weā€™ll include you in the discount. If that is the case, write to me directly or Pat at [email protected] or [email protected] and weā€™ll invoice you for 50% of the amount and discuss with you when weā€™ll bill you the other 50%. Hope this helps,

Alex

6 Likes

Thanks I need to give Hummie and some other folks some love tooā€¦spreading the :heart:

2 Likes