LaCroix Board Co. -- wood and CF deck + segmented flex carbon fiber enclosure -- GROUP BUY [COMPLETED]

Not a fan of this particular remote.

Anyone should be able to use their own remote just by switching out the receiver right?

I have this remote on another board. It definitely has its pros and cons. They’re using focboxs, so it should be a simple swap of receiver and remote.

Thanks for the confirmation. You’re not making it easy for me to resist buying the board :frowning:

1 Like

I know you guys are focused on completing the preorders, but adding a direct drive like @Nowind makes for Trampa would just put your board on another planet. Perhaps something for you guys to think about for future upgrades.

Keep in mind this board is still in the prototype phase, V2 and up will most likely integrate new features. :wink:

3 Likes

Look at what dhl brought today. I just wanna ride it now but the Arch brothers were so astonishingly fast to deliver that I’m still missing a few elements to start building.

there were a few rubber grommets & some loctite & some griptape that I forgot to take a pic of with it as a bonus.

13 Likes

Enjoy!!! Can’t wait to see what other people build it up to!

1 Like

Taken an about turn, ordered some mini springs and superstars :innocent:

What?!? Letting me down!

1 Like

I am man so sorry man, maybe it will make the end more rewarding, truth is the drive will not be adjustable enough as is

1 Like

OK I’ve been lurking here long enough. I just sold my evolve gtx, time to load the lacroix into my shopping cart.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Funny story, @Ovi let a local GTX owner ride his board recently. He then proceeded to sell it and purchase a DSS60 the very next day.

Thanks for your support!

5 Likes

What’s the weight on the complete board? :slight_smile:

The DSS60 weighs 25lbs!

1 Like

No problem, thank you for your awesome work, the attention to detail is evident. I actually had your board and website url listed as the reason for sale of my gtx on my listing, so who knows you may get a few more orders from New Zealand. Thanks again.

2 Likes

My deck is supposed to ship next week! Time to move my direct drive prototyping into high gear!

11 Likes

Just pulled the trigger on the DSS60. I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas!

7 Likes

@Adam0311 Yeah!! Congrats dude, I’m happy there will be more people sharing my joy. One tip, start working on those squats, I love to carve but haven’t worked out in a while and it burnsss after a longer ride. Just put another 50 km on the board today and I definitely feel it going up the stairs. I’m happy for you, I hope you get it soon!

1 Like

Thanks @Ovi your reviews helped push me over the edge! Good tip, I need to workout more anyway.

2 Likes

For a better idea of the internal space.

My BMS is thick as hell and it’s still going to work. Last question is will the ESCapes’ 70x77x18 mm fit? hard to say. Well I still have the option to split the last 5P pack 2 + 2 + 1

6 Likes