LaCroix Board Co. -- wood and CF deck + segmented flex carbon fiber enclosure -- GROUP BUY [COMPLETED]

Exactly, and I’ve heard worse horror stories post purchase.

Alex replies same day always and is on top of things. That is the reason the Lacroix will be the best high end board out there from a DIY builder.

2 Likes

Curious what your range would be compared to the pneumatic wheels.

1 Like

We shall see! I just charged up

5 Likes

Well I was willing to give you guys a bit of leeway with delivery time due to being new and expanding rapidly.

No need, 4 weeks to the day after I ordered, I got my shipping notice.

Can’t wait for Wednesday!

7 Likes

I didn’t have my BT module set up yet, but I rode over 10 miles and still had 67% battery (according to my little drok battery indicator).

I swear someone else needs to build one like this. It is unreal. Thanks guys!

8 Likes

Quite teasin us…need a build thread to oggle

2 Likes

This is very interesting. Inspiring stuff for our future plans. Good job man.

2 Likes

Man, it is insane how well it rides. Can’t wait to get more people on it!

1 Like

I will buy one if you make a setup for 107s or better yet 125 gummies

you don’t like Pneumatics?? It’s like riding on a cloud.

I agree it is more comfy but dont want to take the efficiency losses. My commute is all hills and I’m a drag. Looking forward to your range tests though!

Just finished up a build thread for City Slicker!

5 Likes

I think it would be cool to have the option to run either (like evolve) but not sure if that would ever be possible with the deck width? Either way an awesome project.

1 Like

So I heard a crazy rumor that you guys are doing another group buy on just decks+enclosures! So psyched!

It would be a great move, as you could move those quick with not as much work as building a complete?

PS. I just made this up entirely, but that would be so awesome, because I am kicking myself for not going 12s and would love to build a couple more things off this platform!

3 Likes

I would totally be in for a group buy on the deck as well.

Yep. Totally in for a group buy for deck and enclosure.

2 Likes

Please, please, please sweet Jesus make this a reality.

The group buy. Not the rapture or anything though.

2 Likes

+1 for one more group buy. But maybe as a Thanksgiving or Christmas promotion? :christmas_tree::santa::gift:Just so I have more time to save money.

2 Likes

This would be awesome I would so be in for a group buy

2 Likes

Yup count me in…but alas its high hopes.

2 Likes