LaCroix Board Co. -- wood and CF deck + segmented flex carbon fiber enclosure -- GROUP BUY [COMPLETED]

We might, but we’ll need to grow the team first :wink: Soon I hope!

Thank You Arch for the reassurance on parts. I just received it today and it rides like butter on pavement. It’s an amazing feeling riding it :grinning:

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy it. Ride safe

I got to be honest, I’m more than a little jealous of this build. Dammit!!! @Arch @pat_arch if you guys do another special for the decks/enclosures I’m in for sure.

1 Like

How many LaCroix full board have you sold? For a pool of spare parts point of view. Do you mark a serial/production number on them? Is there gone to have a celebration for the 10000 unit sold?

Kinda insensitive to ask that question.

Sorry, how many peoples have a LaCroix board in the world?

1 Like

Might be a good idea to ask them that via DM instead of the public thread and thats pretty much just like

You arrive at the same answer pretty much which is sales stuff and is usually a vendor thing to keep confidential

1 Like

For sure 3 in NYC.

1 Like

OMG SHE LIVES!!!

CITY SLICKER!! First ride. Naturally to a Brewery!

20180814_150620

20180814_150750

20180814_150647

Definitely haven’t opened her up yet, mmmmm I can feel her power. Rolls over everything.

It feels like if a Boosted Board was Steve Rogers… this board is right after he got dosed with the “Super Soldier Serum.”

Yeah baby! Captain America! From Canada… don’t sweat the details.

20 Likes

Just rode around again… I know you guys love your pnummies, but DAYUM.

I feel like you guys should just order some surf rodz stuff (namely adjustable base plates) and offer a urethane version. This is so fucking awesome. Like unreal.

Edit: (Sorry, just excited, and I don’t have a build thread yet for this to clutter)

7 Likes

Nice one. I like your style.

Yet another LaCroix unleashed into the wonderful world of esk8.

1 Like

Will you make a build tread?

1 Like

Soon! I promise!

2 Likes

A lot I would imagine, very few people who buy post on the internet. There was a video made a while ago that said they had about a million worth of sales. Likely more now, doesn’t really matter how many they sold. That’s personal info for them. If it’s a good board and they keep up their excellent support, it will keep selling. I’ll post about mine as soon as I get it. They told me 1-2 weeks for mine to ship, hyped!

A lawyer quit his work to build and sell electric boards… that’s means something.

@Photorph, more they sell, more aftermarket parts, mod’s, upgrade and community innovation and support we can get. As an example: Check on eBay how many parts are available for the Jeep Wrangler compare to the Ferrari. Check on YouTube how many video of DYI for Toyota compare to Rolls-Royce…

So yes volume matter, for guys that own a LaCroix.

P.S. I will go pick-up my board in the next weeks too!

Surfrodz have been out of stock FOOOORREEEVVVEEERRRR

2 Likes

Cheap eboard market is already overcrowded. Expensive, high-end eboard gap is still almost untouched.

1 Like

I’m banging my self in the head for not buying a Lacroix. I paid Ernesto about 6 weeks ago for 2 kaly’s about $5000 and I cant even get him to respond to a single question. Lacroix costumer service seems 1000% better than Kaly’s.

4 Likes