LaCroix Board Co. -- wood and CF deck + segmented flex carbon fiber enclosure -- GROUP BUY [COMPLETED]

Good to know what to aim for haha

Other than Unik and ATC is there anyone else making mounts and drive gears for the MBS trucks?

Overion does as well.

Check out the awesome range of stuff that @Nowind has. Iā€™m pretty sure that he has now designed some gear to suit MBS.

3 Likes

I mounted the Lacroix tyres on my build today for a change. At 50 PSI i feel like iā€™m riding on fresh japowā€¦ been riding from the start at 100 PSI with the trampa 6.5". I canā€™t even imagine what 36PSI would feel likeā€¦ Songokuā€™s flying cloud maybe.

7 Likes

That entirely depends on how you carve, not how hard you carve, IMO. You can actually gain speed while carving if you know how to pump. I was expecting to find more videos demonstrating what I mean, but was a bit harder than I had anticipated. Quality isnā€™t great, but this guy does a good job breaking down a few (including a couple I had never seen before).

14 Likes

That dude can carve! Get that man a LaCroix board.

That guy doesnā€™t need motorized boards. He is the motor.

1 Like

I love everything about this video. The .ru website, the Aerosmith cheesiness, the horizontal and vertical arm swinging. His pink shirt, the pink lettering. The fact he seems to be inside a prison. Everything.

EDIT: HOLY FUCK I just hit 3min50. It gets from awesome to amazing. laughing so much im cryinggggg WHO MADE THIS

8 Likes

4:42 is insane

It is not motorizeā€¦ That board is Motivatedā€¦ Or powered by Motivation :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hit 30 miles today with the board at 35V at the end of the ride. Too much fun, but I think my legs are going to be in trouble tomorrow.

Also almost got run over in a bike lane going straight through an intersection with a terrible driver overtaking and turning right in front of me. Be careful out there. Itā€™s hard to comprehend just how bad drivers are these days, I swear Iā€™ll make eye contact with people and still have them pull out in front of me.

2 Likes

First Lacroix Board facebook group

I believe mine was first by a few days. https://www.facebook.com/groups/493258294468422/

can you guys combine the groups? No point of two. Also what if you donā€™t use fb? I just use Instagram.

There is no point to combine it because my group has already lots of new members and no one signed to DWU group yet. DWU feel free to join us. I will post lots of pictures, videos etc. PS: Instagram is cool but not for creating community.

1 Like

Guess I need to dusk off my Facebook account.

1 Like

Hey @pat_arch @Arch can yā€™all post a pic/video on the Instagram for LaCroix? I donā€™t want to tag it and have people go to a page with no posts(pics/videos)ā€¦ Thanksā€¦

It wonā€™t be too long, weā€™ll have content very soon :wink:

yeah, amen to that; canā€™t enough recommend Jens craftsmanship work and dedication to our hobby.