LaCroix Board Co. -- wood and CF deck + segmented flex carbon fiber enclosure -- GROUP BUY [COMPLETED]

But without the $120 fuel refills! :joy:

2 Likes

To be fair, there are other production e-boards with a bit more range/distance, but afaik it does have the best distanceā€¦ for an AT board.

You canā€™t take all this money to the grave. Enjoy your life !

Why on earth he uses only a few screws?!

Hey man, donā€™t judge. Itā€™s so fun to ride, sometimes it makes you do silly things :wink:

1 Like

Hello! Loving it so far, but wondering what this is for? I am assuming the grommets are for motor wires going into the battery enclosure. Thanks! IMG_1034

1 Like

Good part : We all learned from that mistake.

1 Like

Hey bud, we just had a bunch of grommets laying around that we didnā€™t use so we thought some of our DIY clients might find good use for them, whether in this board or another. Use them as you see fit :wink:

2 Likes

uhhhhh donā€™t get caught :wink:

Does the DSS60 deck come with grip tape or would I need to buy my own and apply it on? i see people with hexagon and striped patterns. Not sure if itā€™s default or user mod. Thanks

Screenshot_20180723-173335~2 Promo code;)

1 Like

Comes without

What is the recommended grip tape used on this board to make the stripe or hex pattern? If you have a link, thatā€™ll be great. Iā€™m a newbie to this.

Mine came with stripes.

1 Like

Comes with a grip tape

Mine came with hex pattern grip.

So this looks great, and 1/2" of risers isnā€™t too crazy. It seems then that with 125mm gummies you could get away with like 1/4" risers or less? Does anyone have any data on pulley compatability (it is a 10mm axle at least right?)

Thanks

1 Like

Thats for 107s. I think the 1/2" will be good up to 125s with proper bushings. Havenā€™t tested it though as I donā€™t have any gummies.

I think we are going to put some on one of these if my friends lazy ass will ever order some. I wonā€™t buy from Trampa. A guys gotta have moralsā€¦ lol.

@str8_Clutch

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to see someone try putting gummies on a lacroix with matrix2ā€™s, but one inch of risers would be necessary and thatā€™s a lot. Stillā€¦ the gain in range and not worrying about tyresā€¦ I wonder how the ride would be like.