Kegel and Abec push fit pulleys (not bolt through), who makes them?

Correct, you do not have to modify standard caliber trucks.

For those who pre ordered the standard pulleys a long time ago I will be emailing a coupon code to use for the new pulleys.

3 Likes

are the motor pulleys out of stock or no, says it’s out of stock on the item description:

I asked @JLabs the same question via PM. They are in on this delivery, he will restock the site soon.

1 Like

YISSSSS! 10char

2 Likes

What about the 265mm belts? Are the 15mm back in stock as well?

Yes they are I just didn’t get time to update it.

@thisguyhere the motor pulleys were accidentally left at the forwarder and didn’t make it in the first package. They are all ready on their way with some other little bits. Should be more that 4 days.

All pulleys will ship Tuesday/Wednesday of next week as I’m waiting on bolts to come in. I accidentally ordered the wrong length. (The motor pulleys should be here by then too)

Ok, you’re officially killing me.

XD

@JLabs How are you going to handle the pre-order for the new pulleys?

No pre-order for the new pulley, they will just be stocked on the site.

Jared, you need a customer services representative? I like my job but I like your pulley too.

There was a pre-order in May.

That was for the old style 36t Kegel Pulley. The ~10 people who pre ordered in May will get a $5/Pulley coupon to use towards the new style pulleys.

1 Like

I will soon… I had to have people come over to help fulfill orders and check parts… will need a bigger space soon too.

2 Likes

No way you have some some 16t motor pullies enroute eh?

1 Like

Raw pics…

9 Likes

:thinking:I petition for every hour that goes by where Jlab does not take our money for pulleys we riot

2 Likes

This is just what I’m lookikg for!

Will these fit evolve trucks without modification? (They would be for my GTX)

What is the Teeth# of the 2 pulleys?

Check his earlier posts…

What is the widest part of an evolve hanger? If you get some measurments of the hanger and axle I will be able to confirm.

@briman05 they are 44t and 32t in the pic

1 Like

I found these measurements for the evolve trucks here on the forums and it’s accurate more or less according to my measurements as well … image