Dickyho 5M 36T / 40T flywheel pulleys on ebay

thanks! inner diameter is 22mm

2 Likes

These won’t fit 100mm MBS All Terrian wheels ?

I am not sure, I never use 100mm MBS All Terrian wheels …

Have you tried these on original Abec 11 flywheels? Do they fit good?

no, I don’t have Abec 11 flywheels. I have tried many cone flywheels, fitting good.

I just bought 2 36t 17mm wide pulleys. Will post picks when they arrive.

2 Likes

sent you by SF express yesterday, it shall be reached HongKong now, hope will delivery today.

1 Like

you should make some generic design deck protectors,

I’m interested but none of the designs are something I would want.

Maybe a generic X?

or even the spider logo, same shape, but solid, and no spider.

Yeah it came super fast thanks!

This is what you get, pretty good value for money.

There could be some improvements though. On my sample the threaded holes where not 100% perfectly symmetrical around the axis. Quality should be improved here. After mounting them it didn’t seem to have any negative impact.

The inner hole is 22mm same size as a skate bearing, for my application they do not fit over TB218 trucks. I will have to either file down the trucks or machine the pulley hole larger. :confounded: So they wont fit caliber II either.

One other change that would be nice for use with Abec11 97mm is I would like the inner side to be 4mm to 5mm longer so that the flange on the pulley comes out past the inside of the wheel. So the belt cant touch the wheel. I suppose I can make some kind of spacer. The pulley is 17mm wide so there is a lot of space for the belt anyhow.

5 Likes

I did that with a shim ring :wink:

1 Like

Nice review. I’m thinking of ordering some for me.

Do you think the lack of hole symmetry will lead to vibration at high speed? Or is it negligible?

I refuse to purchase anything from someone who supports anything vaguely related to Nazis. Why do you sell Nazi deck protectors?

Sorry, already not selling anymore. I know Nazis and Soviet is evil, but here it just a normal simbol just as skull … , so I am not selling Nazis now, do you still buy from me? :worried:

Im mexican and I would troll the shit out of people with some Nazi symbols lol hahahaha. Hey what it the Outer Diameter of the 36t 17mm pulley?

Outer Diameter 56mm

Just wondering if they would fit these rims. The diameter is 70mm

This one, I think no…

Thats what I thought too Oh well back to the drawing board

At first I thought it would be an issue but after mounting and doing some adjusting they where not any worse than all the other pulleys I have used, there is a little off center wobble but its slightly better than what I am currently using.

2 Likes

If you do not mind, please do some more homework before selling :slight_smile:

Too small to use on Caliber trucks.