Join Electric Boards Tribe on DRIVETRIBE plarform

I secured a tribe on DRIVETRIBE about electric boards. The platform is now in private beta, but Monday will open the floodgates for everyone to join. It is expected huge amount of traffic.

(for anyone who does not know about it, DT is the new social platform by Clarkson, Hammond and May - their new show, The Grand Tour broke all records on Amazon Prime last Friday)

In short, the platform is like Instagram but with cars, or everything motorized. A tribe is an open community about a topic where everyone joined is free to post content, or closed like a youtube channel where only the author could post.

Anyone interested to see or join, here is the link:

https://drivetribe.com/t/WdLrVxzMRsWRMBFANZLyGw/NBJdY3AASEmvLzM1kXE0ZA

Being in private beta, you need invote codes to join:

F46MWIG HRTGSGR G-FR7Z3 WQ8FQ8K VGOFSUD 7YL2XZN A8WQIC_ MPGYTPS EWO-_HA VQRD6PA VH03_MP LTKAMBT 25LRJK3 _BA83RB WXJK1LI LXPP7JV BIRGYJI YSBMV6T WJA05NA WMSTXWL 8DO28AE XRGXH2W UQ7MPMM TXSBSPQ BCH6VOZ A1I2CO6 FPVBOMN 4KSU__I F67PZXU 9L8NB4V 62O3ATZ 8WBKG50 OOASWB1 GYLFYWN S4WJUYS WROAGU4 9QQLOKD H6YJAHJ M7DBGJ9 FI4BBIA FAZULHT RQQIOZG MW-VPGD

Guys, I think this is a vert good way to get more exposure for the eskate community. Being from the beginning on the platform there is higher chance as a community to grow.

What do you think guys?

3 Likes

Thanks man this is cool! I am interested to see how DRIVETRIBE works.

Facebook login only :confused: Looks cool though

more options coming soon.