Jenso Style Direct Drive... For Street Boards!

Thanks! i use autodesk inventor. by makingfrom the ground you mean modeling? if so, then yes I did model the wheels 97mm flywheels. trucks were already made by a dude on grabcad

Be careful with grabcad, I downloaded very often not precise cad files, and ended up making them myself. The problem with grabcad is, that there is no control for uploaded files.

iā€™ve measured and checked all critical dimensions. they were within .01mm

1 Like

Didnā€™t want to mess up :slight_smile: I guess you where lucky and downloaded from a guy who was precise :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha yea, saved me a lot of time

Thatā€™s really, really awesomeā€¦

I think this setup would go really well with an APS motorā€¦and single VESCā€¦

@marcmt88 - maybe adopted to fit 80mm motorsā€¦ definitely would need a 1/2" riser for sure . It would be a beastly board.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the status of this?

Also how is this maintenance wise?

1 Like

dead in the water currently.

the 3d printers I usually have access to have been completely full for the past month and a half or so, just ask @mmaner or @Apoloā€¦

iā€™m still ā€œworkingā€ on it I guess, i actually have pocket change to play around with now but really not interested in messing with my board anymore

1 Like

Ah, but what about ā€œfuture boardsā€? Come on kid (no disrespect)!, Iā€™m counting on you to replace Enertion and Trampa in a few years! :wink: we need some new blood!

1 Like

iā€™ve got other stuff in the works :wink:

this project could get ā€œportedā€ over into a different project :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting, whatcha working on now?

top secret

Ya know secrets donā€™t make friendsā€¦ youā€™re breaking my heart :sweat_smile:

lol you can find some of my other projects here on the forum

this one is top secret, not changing till itā€™s released :hugs:

2 Likes

What type of 3d printer do you have

2 stratasys f170ā€™s, about 4 dremel printers, and 6-7 more variously branded printers

none are ā€œmineā€, theyā€™re my schools

1 Like

Man your school freggin rocks! I am so psyched there are at least some places teaching skills/trades. I want my bambinos to know stuff too!

2 Likes

letā€™s see, weā€™ve also gotā€¦ a full computer lab (windows 7 pro w/ 2 monitors) shopbots laser cutter vinyl cutter a really fuggin cool stress testing machine truckloads of hand tools boatloads of nuts and bolts

3 Likes

@GrecoMan if you help me figure out how to get my printer up and running i dont mind printing for youā€¦ so long as u buy ur fillament and pay shipping lolā€¦ i just have no earthly idea what i am doingā€¦ friend gave me a printer because he upgraded and then went and moved to a new state -__-

Did you solve your issues with your printer ? Whatā€™s wrong with it ?