Jed electric boards

Not selling parts for diy. Meh

1 Like

Does anyone have any more insight on the new boards? I noticed the delivery date is now May 2018, but am intrigued by their new drivetrain.

The board doesn’t exist. This thread has been open since 2016, and they’re still taking pre-orders!? But you can buy their sunglasses.

1 Like

They’re active on the ESK8 Discord where you can ask them everything, they’re pretty active on Instagram right now as well, seems they’re going for it this year seeing as how they’re in China and putting everything together.

1 Like

Thanks :-). I concur about the tons of delays, but I think what they have when they finally deliver will be a pretty neat product.

1 Like

OK. Thanks. Maybe the answers are already there!

Indeed we have had a number of delays, I wish making products that are safe and reliable were easier. The team has been in China since March and we’re still here and not leaving until boards are shipped. We’re very active on Instagram and Facebook :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What battery size is that

Our standard 160Wh battery. We get 30km per charge on our Dual and Jr boards.

1 Like

what voltage?

What is your weight? 25 kg?

5 Likes

I weigh around 90kg. Our test riders weigh anywhere from 65-120kg. We’ve averaged around 25-28km for most riders and with our lighter riders a few have achieved 30-32km range.

Voltage is 8S - 33.6V.

1 Like

Marketing has reached next level. Have fun.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to test it for yourself :slight_smile:

Sure, send me one :joy:

4 Likes

8s why so weak? That’s no fun should make them at least 10s c’mon a meepo is 10s

3 Likes

I’m guessing to keep them air travel friendly ? Apperabtky frim findings from both Arc and Jed, the efficiency of Gear Drives are really good.

160wh still wont go on most airliners it’s hard enough getting a 99wh skateboard on a plane.

A Mellow is even 7s only 2p. It´s alot about efficiency and in which you like your board to be seated in.

Also about the range you get: I weight about 90kg too, about 100 with everything in the backpack, helmet and stuff. I usually get about 30-40km range going about 20-25km/h through city grounds with hills and everything with my 432 Wh 10s4p 30q pack according to @Ackmaniac app.

I did a first trip with my girlfriend 2 days ago. She´s a beginner but is doing good with her new board. We did a trip near the river, only flat land and only with 10 km/h average. My app is showing now 81km range left with the current average consumption of under 5Wh/km.

So you get the range depending on how you ride :wink: