Jed electric boards

Board check in with battery? Wondering can longboard as check in item or cabin item.

Iā€™ve taken it now in total around 40,000km round trip around the world.

I check it in.

Casey Neistat would approve of your customs checks. :astonished::airplane::sunglasses:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Another roll test, this was a push test against an inboard M1. We did two tests, and each time the Jed Board managed to keep rolling further :slight_smile: Happy to post the raw footage from the drone.

3 Likes

Hit me up if you need an average guy in a hill area to test your board :wink:

More free wheeling tests

2 Likes

And here we go. Finally with proper lubricant. Motors are making pretty much all the noise now, but what a major difference that makes. Weā€™re using a nano tech grease that bonds directly to the gears and becomes part of the material. Last a long time and corrosion resistant, etc.

Oh and hereā€™s one of our test boards after well over 1000km on the clock.

3 Likes

Really cool stuff you guys are doing, really innovative. It seemed liked the innovation was getting a bit stale so Iā€™m glad you guys got a bit creative with it.

We may have been quiet on here, but weā€™ve been super busy behind the scenes :slight_smile: lots more stuff happening. Generally Instagram is the best place where we post stuff daily! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been a while since you updated this thread and just checking if there are any updates on how the production is going and if everything is still is on target?

We mainly post on Instagram and Facebook these days :slight_smile: Lots going on!

1 Like

Thatā€™s still pretty noisy if you ask me, and that warb warb warb noise doesnā€™t instil me with confidence, sounds like somethingā€™s off-centre cog-wiseā€¦

Which video are you referring to? We havenā€™t shown the latest pre production gears running yet running under FOC.

If you click your name in my reply youā€™ll see the post Iā€™m referring to. The one on May 16th.

Yup I see. Weā€™ve made way more changes since then.

I see. Be good to see/hear an update :smirk:

1 Like