Jealousy and Loathing in Las Vegas

i planned on going. however being unemployed removes ways to pay for these things.

4 Likes

I loved the idea of going, but being 14 limits what u can and cant do.

9 Likes

enjoy that sweet time while you can, one day you might wake up fat and old! :laughing: also you get heavier so it takes more energy to get going fast this sux!

8 Likes

Samezies brotha, fucking sucks. I was all set up to stay at my buddies for free and drive trophy trucks and his shop on the dirt course on Monday too but this dam broken collarbone still has me being a bitch and just getting mad FOMO over all the pics and shit too. Let’s all smoke a bowl and enjoy the insta/FB show then make sure to make the next one!

3 Likes

wish i could but being unemplyed means u gotta be ready to give a sample at moments notice :wink:

3 Likes

Im still waiting for that day, the day im gonna need a dual drive :joy:

2 Likes

Are you calling me fat? I resemble that remark. I mean resent that remark.

4 Likes

oh and I’m old too.

3 Likes

geared up i look like a pizza roll

4 Likes

Jelly roll here!

2 Likes

not gonna lie.

spendy.

but!

this shit is the best time.

E09D67E0-5D96-45D0-B90F-51FE9EB62D0F

21 Likes

Stay puft marshmallow man here. Perfect opportunity for a meme slips by again. Damn you defective forum you are seriously ruining my fun.

3 Likes

Wait till you guys see all the pictures and videos.

But even those won’t do it justice.

3 Likes

Fuck you…I mean, your one of the coolest guys in this community, your work is steller, and so generous, but still… Fuck you.

JK, have fun brother :grinning:

11 Likes

@kaly says:

“Don’t complain, you’re not here. Bye!!!”

8 Likes

Fuck him too :grinning:

8 Likes

I’ve been working in my shop and building a reborn (@Sender, u r awesome) caldera with arc 200 controllers, so there’s that.

16 Likes

so organized… :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

That was from last night, had just moved it all in. Now it looks like a crack addict lives there’s, been working on 2 boards today.

7 Likes

im interested how you are suspending your board there… i one day imagine a wall of boards :yum:

1 Like