Jealousy and Loathing in Las Vegas

Here’s the raw video from my 360 camera. Pretty boring since I was in pain that day (and I generally go slow). You can have a look “around” the beautiful peaceful trail and feel like you were there :joy:

Oh. Open it in the YouTube app to get the 360 experience. Doesn’t translate on desktop or on this forum

9 Likes

No shit. It’s like seeing shaved gorilla :gorilla: streaking down the street haha

4 Likes
4 Likes

I never considered that male dogs would also have 6 nips. Mind blown. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Now imagines a dog on his hind legs with just two nipples.

You sick fcuk how could you.

:laughing:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I bet that strip ride was awesome! I love riding with cars in a city. Albeit a bit dangerous, but such a damn blast!

4 Likes

Awesome street, a bit fast but worthwhile :slight_smile:

2 Likes
13 Likes

A BIT FAST… A BIT FAST… that street could be considered as an highway in certain countries…

6 Likes

it was…stressful. cars on the LV strip are no joke. people are in a huge rush to wait at the next red light and they seem to take it as a personal affront if you slow them down. like wtf? they seriously need to calm down. and that uber lady…jesus h christ. im a pretty chill guy but the jersey came out and i had to tell her to fuck off multiple times. if i had @Kaly’s 1/2"x16 socket extender in hand i might have busted her windshield out of spite. people suck.

11 Likes

been there, I had a lady follow me at 10 feet last weekend. I just ignored her until I got to the bike paths and slowly merged, she kept following, which was pretty awesome when a copy saw her driving down the bike path :smile:

5 Likes

@Michaelinvegas you the man!!

4 Likes

It’s the same the world over…hurry up and wait…

esk8 lets us see and live outside their bubble…and in our own…TF :joy:

Great vid production @Michaelinvegas cast and crew…faces to names…:sunglasses::heart:

3 Likes

And that is why you should always have a small tool kit with you when ever you travel. Good work at remembering so you could continue to enjoy the weekend

1 Like

I just put on gear for a night shred and smelled the bag. I just realized. I didn’t shower once in Vegas. #conservewater #showerwithaskater #eurostyle

9 Likes

Hahah ur fucked up hahah

2 Likes

It’s funny because we are going to get arm pit cancer and they aren’t.

1 Like

Cancer or not. You nasty!

1 Like
7 Likes