Jason our friend

hah! A Pillow of the community?

You’ve been on this forum for a whole 11 minutes and already have shown your stupidity.

@psychotiller is one of the more trusted vendors on this site. He constantly takes time out of his day to help new people get their builds going and provides some amazing and high quality products. Its B/S that some new guy wants to come in and throw his name under the bus because he thinks he can do the same things with a $5 tupperware container.

@psychotiller’s prices are fair, they are high quality, I trust anything from him on my build.

So before you start talking shit about the talented craftsman we have on this site, do a little digging and see how much they have contributed and helped, even when there are little idiots running around spreading shit.

EDIT: The post I was responding too was removed after I typed this out. But my opinion still stands.

7 Likes

pillow Lol

9 Likes

I wonder how much that pillow charges for ABS enclosures. I’ll just buy them from it from now on.

7 Likes

I think @psychotiller should make an enclosure then send it to @sender to skin with that community pillow.

6 Likes

@Sender skin a deck for @onloop with his picture :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Omg…we can get one of those “photo collage” blankets made and then have @Sender skin an enclosure with it.

5 Likes

yeah. and it should be just as soft, flexy and thick. one would actually be able to use it both as an enclosure and - flip the board over - as a pillow. innovation!

The ultimate travel companion when you get to tired to ride flip the board over any sleep on the pillow. Build of the year right there

3 Likes

who needs swappable batteries, springz, full torque/full speed/full ride comfort wheels when we have flip-your-board-pillows!

i feel so out of the loop, wats going on with everyone using jason’s face on their avatars? pls fill me in.

2 Likes
2 Likes

oh i see

ok brb

3 Likes

Or

@outloop

8 Likes

Snapchat-1957553453

13 Likes

This is the most beautiful Thread Ever :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

68% chance jason’s gonna ban all of us for the shenanigans.

10 Likes

This madness will not stop before @onloop as min once showed up :joy:

2 Likes

Oooh I just thought of a really good one brb

2 Likes

THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE JASON 1547230308941

46 Likes

dhMeAzK

13 Likes