Is the price per hole? Or for all 8?

I think you’ve got it bud. You cant add 12 holes to the basket regardless.

2 Likes

Why use many word when few do trick

11 Likes

thanks reddit :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

lmao. title sounds like a riddle xD

1 Like

funny you say that because that’s exactly what i said when he posted it on Facebook. great minds think alike :blue_heart:

8 Likes

@erwintol1999 for these questions you can ask them in this thread:

so you dont have to make a whole new thread about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mate You ask many of these weird questions everywhere on internet! We freaking give answer to all in the Whatsapp group but jou ignore my or others advice and answer. Im tried to help always ! But you never listen ! Im done…

Btw good luck with your alie ex lipo’s, Banggood sensorless motors on your trampa:) (while you orderd the untiy, wich is high end part )

8 Likes

Its like my granddad using facebook status update as a google search bar

10 Likes

Order milk from the store

Google order milk from the store

:joy: My grandma sends me texts like that ^ all the time

7 Likes

@moderators please close, He got his answer, lets not make this the next shitstorm for no reason.

2 Likes

For some things you DEFINITELY have to pay per hole. Some holes are way more expensive than others.

But yeah, in this case it seems like, yeah, all holes included. What a great deal.

13 Likes

Drilling hard or abrasive material is a good example right ? Milling heads need replacement and it’s not free either.

2 Likes

I was messing around. Just woke up

2 Likes

Sorry :joy:

9 Likes

Yeahhhh!

6 Likes

The guy (@erwintol1999) looks to me is from a no-english speaking country. Therefore, his limited english comunication skills. Comprensible.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I’m reading this as he paid for the holes and they forgot one. Then again I’m an englishman in Australia so I’m an expert at deciphering dialects

3 Likes

That’s what I understood too. They didn’t do one hole which isn’t the first time I’ve heard of trampa missing things and forgetting simple shit

Indeed, indeed it was not!

lol only just realised your title hahah

1 Like