Is there any interest in VESC 6 at bulk discount?

Hi guys) this is not a group buy, but I might offer VESC 6 at discounted prices from trampa. Those should be around $260 a piece shipping included pretty much worldwide! Or $500 for 2) I just want a few for my builds and not willing to pay £300 for 1😉

• Yes, I want 1
  • Yes, I want 2

0 voters

Let me know!

BTW, guys who have already voted, where are you all from??

I’m in NYC

@BoostedBuilder He forgot his helmet a few too many times and now medically requires one :relaxed:

@scepterr ahahahaha for sure!!

Looks like the voting is over… but I would definitely take (2). In the US

how many vescs do you have to buy to get this price? where are you located? how much will shipping cost? will it be “EU” or “non-EU” vesc?

I was going to buy 20, 10 for US and 10 for EU. The price was going to be like this if I would of gotten a little discount however I’m not. So I don’t know if Ill be doing this anymore, but if I am, it will be at a slightly higher price since I don’t want to loose money😅I’m myself in Switzerland, it would be free shipping.

Interested, wondering if Trampa could mail them directly to EU members to avoid import taxes?

Also warranty, with the GB organiser or Trampa?

Interested, wondering if Trampa could mail them directly to EU members to avoid import taxes?

Also warranty, with the GB organiser or Trampa?

I’ve asked trampa and they would send the shipment all together(so to Switzerland) and I’ll have to send those out myself) warranty, don’t know yet) I’ll let you know in the next couple hours!

Australia would like 2 maybe 4 if a little cheaper

Haha, this was like 10 months ago. I’m sorry mate.

1 Like