Is the price per hole? Or for all 8?

Sorry :joy:

9 Likes

Yeahhhh!

6 Likes

The guy (@erwintol1999) looks to me is from a no-english speaking country. Therefore, his limited english comunication skills. Comprensible.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I’m reading this as he paid for the holes and they forgot one. Then again I’m an englishman in Australia so I’m an expert at deciphering dialects

3 Likes

That’s what I understood too. They didn’t do one hole which isn’t the first time I’ve heard of trampa missing things and forgetting simple shit

Indeed, indeed it was not!

lol only just realised your title hahah

1 Like

Trampa may forget some stuff. However they always respond immediately to any mistake they made and rectify it, unlike some other vendors. Some of you may not like them because of the VESC TM thing but they have some of the best service in the business.

2 Likes

Haha I’m just poking the bear, I have nothing against trampa nor have I any of their products to judge them by

2 Likes

The same question was asked on a FB group. He hadn’t bought the deck yet. I get it, communication problems etc. Problem is going to be when harder questions arise with OP’s build :confused:

Still 30 replies regarding OP’s question and no response, is that some sort of a record :thinking:

Communication problems are not the issue here. Nowadays using Google translate will more or less solve that albeit with a little more back and forth. Not responding to all the people that are trying to help you though is the issue.

1 Like

Phahaaa… I wonder what expensive holes you been paying for bro?

1 Like

Now these some expensive holes :hole: Shadow Creek Golf Course • $500 Las Vegas, Nevada

How about this one - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741956/amp/The-expensive-hole-world-Russian-diamond-valued-13-BILLION-vast-helicopters-banned-flying-case-SUCKED-it.html

I have changed the title bit

Fixed it more

1 Like