Is my VESC dead? Riding fine until today

You need to configure it to your exact setup. That is probably why your DRV fried.

1 Like

Is there something that looked particularly wrong in the settings that would damage the VESC? It was doing perfectly fine for the first 3 or 4 rides totaling over 15-20 miles without any problems whatsoever. If so what would be the correct parameters so I can setup my spare one myself without it being damaged one again. Thanks.

Can you send some pictures of your motor and battery configurations? You’ll also need to provide some specs of your board (motor kv, esc, battery voltage, etc)

Single Enertion rspec 6355 2.0 190kv, space cell 36V 10S3P, 83mm flywheel clones, etc . Can’t think of anything else. Oh 2.4ghz gt2 or gt3b.

Screenshots please.

I’ll get some shots in the morning. It’s almost 230am here. Thank you guys

I no longer have the screenshots but did record it under MS Word. I can’t get the new screenshot as the VESC is being looked at. Can I send this MS Word file to you @lox897 ? Thanks

I have never used a VESC but I know a little bit about them. It is probably best to send it to @chaka @barajabali @onloop @cmatson @longhairedboy or any other experienced VESC user. If you want you can send it to me as well but the other guys have more experience. I will PM you my email address.